Another Brewunit Block

Diskutiere Another Brewunit Block im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; It all started with that I had to open the machine because the machine could not steam anymore. I fixed it actually by decalcifing and cleaning...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Another Brewunit Block Beitrag #1
P
P.Viby
Teetrinker
It all started with that I had to open the machine because the machine could not steam anymore. I fixed it actually by decalcifing and cleaning the steam system.

Since I had the machine opened I though I would clean also the grinder and brewunit. When I was about to put it all together again. I started up the system and it now comes up with brewunit block. The brewunit seems fine, it is not stucked or anything.

I have tried to bypass the 3 swithes (waste box, brewunit and access led to brewunit) and even without the brewunit installed it still does not turn the brewunit motor.

I have googled around and some forums talk about a service menu you can enter and recalibrate the motor limits ??

Any help from you super users ?

Thanks in advance:)

• Another Brewunit Block Beitrag #2
K
ksb
Teammitglied
Check the resistance (range 200 Ohms) between "yellow-yellow" at 4-pole motor connector (yellow-yellow-red-blue) - disconnect mains before !

regard ksb

• Another Brewunit Block Beitrag #3
P
P.Viby
Teetrinker
HEHE..Okay :D

I had the cupheater panel disconnected all the time during my work. The yellow-yellow goes to that panel. Makes absolutly no sense to me it then comes with a Brewunit Block message when this cupheater heating panel is disconnected.:rolleyes:

Anyway connected the heating panel again and it worked.

BIG thank you for the help:eek:

• Another Brewunit Block Beitrag #4
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

Look at the diagram of the brew unit circuit in this file -->> Saeco Getriebemotorregelung ---- Autor: hmilbradt ... and you will get an idea how it works.

regards
Harry

• Another Brewunit Block Beitrag #5
P
P.Viby
Teetrinker
Yep, Thanks. That shows it clearly how and why these are connected.

I just got fooled by the brewunit block message :eek:

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Another Brewunit Block

Oben