Can't insert brew group. :(

Diskutiere Can't insert brew group. :( im ..:: Primea ::.. Forum im Bereich *** SAECO / Philips ***; I looked at the manual and it says to slide it in,but it doesn't click.It says "DO NOT PRESS PUSH BUTTON",but I pressed the PUSH button and fitted...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Can't insert brew group. :( Beitrag #1
G
GooGoo
Teetrinker
I looked at the manual and it says to slide it in,but it doesn't click.It says "DO NOT PRESS PUSH BUTTON",but I pressed the PUSH button and fitted in perfectly.Is it bad that I pressed the PUSH button to fit it in?

• Can't insert brew group. :( Beitrag #2
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

Pushing the button releases a brew unit lock. Not pushing the lock means the brew unit will be locked automatically. You should notice (feel) the lock is activating If you push the button while inserting the unit you can not be sure that the unit is locked.

regards
Harry

• Can't insert brew group. :( Beitrag #3
G
GooGoo
Teetrinker
But I will break the brew unit if I push it too hard.How i can feel that it will be locked automatically?

• Can't insert brew group. :( Beitrag #4
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

Probable the home position is not accurate. Trigger the brew unit (installed) switch with paper etc., close the service door and connect the machine to mains. During initialisation the correct home position will be searched.

regards
Harry

• Can't insert brew group. :( Beitrag #5
G
GooGoo
Teetrinker
I don't understand what you mean.I don't wanna mess up the machine.I fully press the PUSH button and it clicks then I slide it back into the machine and it locks.But in the damn manual it says "DON'T PRESS PUSH BUTTON".Also I don't understand what home position means.

• Can't insert brew group. :( Beitrag #6
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

The brew unit has to distinct positions that are watched by microswiches in the gear mechanism. The home position (the brew unit can be inserted without problems) and the brew position .... the brew unit is docked via the support valve to the water heater.

regards
Harry

• Can't insert brew group. :( Beitrag #7
G
GooGoo
Teetrinker
Ok but how i can insert it without pressing the PUSH button?Everything seems ok.The home position is perfect.

• Can't insert brew group. :( Beitrag #8
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
The home position is perfect.

Hi,

Probably not. The user manual says .... Do not push the lock button.
The same advice is given in the user manual of my Royal Professional ..... and the advice is correct.

Look at this picture ..... hallo-arretierung_bg .... the paper triggering the brew unit microswitch of a Royal machine makes the microprocessor believe that the unit is installed. It eliminates an error message und the machine performs a complete selftest when the machine is connected to mains.

regards
Harry

• Can't insert brew group. :( Beitrag #9
G
GooGoo
Teetrinker
There are two arrows that are pointing to each other is that the home position?

• Can't insert brew group. :( Beitrag #10
G
GooGoo
Teetrinker
But I don't wanna do that.I might broke the machine.

• Can't insert brew group. :( Beitrag #11
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

The two arrows tell you ... the brew unit itself is in the proper position for insertion.
However both arrows do not tell you .. that the gears are poperly positioned for insertion.

regards
Harry

• Can't insert brew group. :( Beitrag #12
G
GooGoo
Teetrinker
There are no errors on the screen.I press the PUSH button it clicks,then i slide the brew unit and it locks perfectly.

• Can't insert brew group. :( Beitrag #13
W1cht3lm@nn
W1cht3lm@nn
Kaffee Junkie
Vollautomat
Küche: WMF Ecco, Bastelzimmer: QM 5000 Pajettrot, Krups EA8050
I think there was no problem ever.

The warning not to press on the button is meant for the moment you are sliding the brewunit into the machine only. Before and after the sliding you may press as you want to bring the unit back to the "unlocked" position which is needed for locking whilst sliding in.

The only matter is pressing the button and pushing the brewgroup in at the same time, it would break the counterpart of the brewgroup lock.

• Can't insert brew group. :( Beitrag #14
G
GooGoo
Teetrinker
How I can understand that the counterpart is broken?

• Can't insert brew group. :( Beitrag #15
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

Open the gear box and have a look inside. ...... Getriebe Odea / Talea Serie (Öffnen und Grundeinstellung) ---- Autor: Christian Schneider

Written help can only be provided for the Odea / Talea line.

PS: Sorry, "There are no errors on the screen." In my previous posting I actually meant arrows and not errors. The mistake has been corrected.

regards
Harry

• Can't insert brew group. :( Beitrag #16
W1cht3lm@nn
W1cht3lm@nn
Kaffee Junkie
Vollautomat
Küche: WMF Ecco, Bastelzimmer: QM 5000 Pajettrot, Krups EA8050
How I can understand that the counterpart is broken?

It's broken when it does'nt lock the Brewgroup anymore.

If you hear the click after sliding in the Brewgroup and feel that it is locked at the machine (you can't pull it out) until you "press the button" again then all is fine.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Can't insert brew group. :(

Oben