Clatronic Ariete anoying red blinking

Diskutiere Clatronic Ariete anoying red blinking im ARIETE ( Clatronik u. Kenwood ) Forum im Bereich *** Sonstige Kaffeevollautomaten ***; Machine is Clatronic Ariete 1326 (same as mirage) The simptoms of malufanction are: When I turn the machine on, power light lights green, and the...
  • Clatronic Ariete anoying red blinking Beitrag #1
K
korzikanac
Teetrinker
Machine is Clatronic Ariete 1326 (same as mirage)

The simptoms of malufanction are: When I turn the machine on, power light lights green, and the temp.light (green) blinks until water is warm. After that, the coffe brewer unit turns couple of times, pump starts pushing water trough brewing unit and after a few drops of water, power light is on, and red warning light is blinking. I dismantled coffe machine, found that coffe doser switch is missing a spring and put another one (but it didn't change everything) and I have put another flow control unit (had one spare). Also, everything stays the same.

Machine is still dismantled, please help!

• Clatronic Ariete anoying red blinking Beitrag #2
K
korzikanac
Teetrinker
Anybody, please?

• Clatronic Ariete anoying red blinking Beitrag #3
K
korzikanac
Teetrinker
Oh, another thing.... In the brewer unit, there are two perforated platforms between which the coffe is beeing compacted before running hot water through it. Bottom platform doesnt have O ring, only some plastic ring, cut on one place with gutter on it. Does it have to have O ring or not?

Thema:

Clatronic Ariete anoying red blinking

ANGEBOTE & SPONSOREN
Wunderkessel.de - Die Koch-Community mit Herz
Oben