M5 Av1-13

Diskutiere M5 Av1-13 im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; I have Saeco Viena+ with this board.What happen brew group motor rotate ok one direction ,i have 33v and when it switch direction voltage drop to...
  • M5 Av1-13 Beitrag #1
A
Alteon
Teetrinker
I have Saeco Viena+ with this board.What happen brew group motor rotate ok one direction ,i have 33v and when it switch direction voltage drop to 6v and motor give noise and not moving. I think one of the triac give a problem. Please help))

• M5 Av1-13 Beitrag #2
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

Test the motor with an external DC-power supply. Connect the suppy to the red/blue cables. The motor should rotate in both directions without noise. A fresh 9 VDC battery is sufficient.

This sketch shows the circuit of the brew group engine .... X_5240.Vienna-Motor.jpg
Triac T8 creates a half wave rectified voltage. The bridge D10 is responsible for the correct voltages of the NPN-power-transistor T1. The 6 VDC hints to a failure of this bridge. About 7 VDC are usual in both directions, if the 33 VDC stabilisation fails completely (malfunction of T1).

regards
Harry

• M5 Av1-13 Beitrag #3
A
Alteon
Teetrinker
:(

Hi Harry.I check sketch and don't understand what element responsible for switching 33v to -33v.When i switch wire both direction works ok.If problem with T1 supposed to be problem for both directions?So to me, bridge common for both direction,T1 too.Can you explain this to me , I am not so stupid will try to understand))))

• M5 Av1-13 Beitrag #4
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
I check sketch and don't understand what element responsible for switching 33v to -33v.
Hi,

The software and T8 are responsible for plus / minus 33 VDC. Triac T8 works as halfwave-rectifier.

regards
Harry

• M5 Av1-13 Beitrag #5
Grisu
Grisu
Teammitglied
Vollautomat
Incanto SUP021Y u. YBDR, Krups Orchestro
Hello!

I'll try to explain it completely in detail.
The BG-motor ist a DC-motor.
The triacs are supplied with AC, so they pass through only one half-wave of net-power, either pos or neg. wave responsible to the direction the BG should go.
This is irelevant for 33V-stabilizing circuit, as this part is behind the bridge and the zener-diode and TIP33C power transistor so gets always pos. voltage.
Resistor 125 Ohm is only for power consumption to bring 220V half-wave down to a usable range. Using a 220V= motor would have been much easier ;-)

BR Grisu

Thema:

M5 Av1-13

ANGEBOTE & SPONSOREN
Wunderkessel.de - Die Koch-Community mit Herz
Oben