Miele CVA-4085

Diskutiere Miele CVA-4085 im Miele Forum im Bereich *** Sonstige Kaffeevollautomaten ***; Hello, Sorry that I write here in English but I placed an automatic translation in German further down. My CVA-4085 no longer works: not a...
  • Miele CVA-4085 Beitrag #1
D
damo2
Teetrinker
Hello,

Sorry that I write here in English but I placed an automatic translation in German further down.

My CVA-4085 no longer works: not a single drop of coffee is coming out of from the spouts but a mixture of the water with coffee grit flows into the trashtray at the left and partly also through the backplate to the drip tray at the bottom of the machine.

Actions already taken:
- brewing group completely disassembled, inspected, lubricated and reassembled
- pressure piece on top of the brewing group reinforced with metal plate
- drive : new drive (original one turned very rough)
- reset (=> factory settings)
- initialized starting position (via service menu)

Hopefully someone can help me further. Thanks in advance !

Damo

Hallo,

Meine CVA-4085 funktioniert nicht mehr: kein Filterkaffee aus dem Auslauf kommt, sondern ein Gemisch aus Wasser mit Kaffeepulver läuft in den Abfallbehälter auf der linken Seite und teilweise auch durch die Rückwand in Richtung der Auffangwanne an der Unterseite der Maschine.
Maßnahmen, die bereits getroffen:
- Bruhrgruppe vollständig zerlegt, geprüft, geölt und wieder zusammen
- Gland am oberen Rand der Bruhrgruppe mit Metallplatte verstärkt
- Erneute Antrieb (original erwies sich als sehr rau)
- Reset (=> Werkseinstellungen)
- Startposition initialisiert (via Service-Menü)

Hoffentlich kann mir jemand weiter helfen. Vielen Dank im Voraus!

Damo

• Miele CVA-4085 Beitrag #2
A
apparat
Kaffeetrinker
I'm not very familiar with the jura-based Miele coffee makers. BUT. In my optinion the only reason can be the brewing group. (I know you already checkd it). Perhaps you can buy or borrow another brewing group? I'm rather shure, it have to do with the brewing group...

Thema:

Miele CVA-4085

Oben