Frage my Xelsis stopped working: it tries to load hydraulic circuit then error 05 shows

Diskutiere my Xelsis stopped working: it tries to load hydraulic circuit then error 05 shows im ..:: Xelsis SUP- und HD-Modelle ::.. Forum im Bereich *** SAECO / Philips ***; I know this is a common error, I can get into the service menu, I had made some tries but did not fix it. I read through previous posts into this...
  • my Xelsis stopped working: it tries to load hydraulic circuit then error 05 shows Beitrag #1
T
tsolignani
Teetrinker
I know this is a common error, I can get into the service menu, I had made some tries but did not fix it. I read through previous posts into this very same forum, but still it is not clear what I have to do into the service menu to fix it.

Is there anyone who would be so kind to tell me which «button» I should activate into the service menu?

Or do you think I should dismantle it and that is a mechanical issue? The warranty is over, so it is not a problem to open the cover, I just do not know if I am able to or not ...

Thank you.

PS of course, I tried 20 times to unplug it, replug and restart, it always goes that way: error 05, restart, but restarting is useless. If I get into the service menu, I cannot make water flow, but I have no clue as wether is due to the machine's issue or my lack of knowledge of the service menu...

Thanks again.

–
cordialmente,

tiziano solignani, da  Mac
http://blog.solignani.it

• my Xelsis stopped working: it tries to load hydraulic circuit then error 05 shows Beitrag #2
G
Gast28056
Gast
hello,

never opened a xelsis, but .......

may help to press the searching button in the forum. i type the letters and numbers "fehler 05" and get results. try first. perhaps you could fix the mistake on your xelsis.

if you don´t get a solution write a further post in this topic.

by the way, why you deleted automatic arise questions for your personally skills of mechanic, electronical, exact model ?

Um dir schneller bei deinen Problem zu helfen, bitten wir dich folgende Angaben zu machen:
- Mechanik- und Elektronikkenntnisse vorhanden ?
- Messgerät vorhanden ?
- Genaue Bezeichnung der Maschine

greets

• my Xelsis stopped working: it tries to load hydraulic circuit then error 05 shows Beitrag #3
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

The error 05 tells you ... the flowmeter does not detect any water flowing through the metering device ......
Possible faults could be .... 1. turbine wheel blockage of the flowmeter, 2. a broken Hallsensor in the flowmeter, 3. the water tubes are completely blocked by dirt, 4. a broken water pump.
Try to descale the machine. If descaling by program is impossible, open the case and clean the tubes, the boiler and the support valve manually.

How to open the case (sorry, it uses the German language) ....

1. Leitfaden zum Öffnen einer Xelsis
    ----Autor: ceekay

http://www.partsguru.com/user/Descaling espresso machines.JPG

regards
Harry

• my Xelsis stopped working: it tries to load hydraulic circuit then error 05 shows Beitrag #4
T
tsolignani
Teetrinker
@2flow I'll try to perform a search, now you told me the German word for error, but the matter is though I cannot read German. I can use google translate to understand, but what would be the point in answering to some poster who maybe would not be able to read English and then read what I wrote and answer me? I deleted the information for I could not understand them, I am sorry.

@hmlibradt Thank you, I'll try to translate the file and open the Xelsis.

Thanks again, have a nice evening.

Thema:

my Xelsis stopped working: it tries to load hydraulic circuit then error 05 shows

Oben