Primea Touch Plus (New Edition): some questions

Diskutiere Primea Touch Plus (New Edition): some questions im ..:: Primea ::.. Forum im Bereich *** SAECO / Philips ***; Hello all, I’m absolutely new on this forum and it is my first post here. For the first, let me say THANK YOU for your great forum. You have...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Primea Touch Plus (New Edition): some questions Beitrag #1
N
NOKIA_LMT
Teetrinker
Hello all,

I’m absolutely new on this forum and it is my first post here. For the first, let me say THANK YOU for your great forum. You have SO MUCH interesting information about SAECO machines! Unfortunately, my German knowledge is very-very poor, sorry… Anyway, I’ll try to ask you some questions.

Recently I purchased SAECO Primea Touch Plus (New Edition, manufactured 11/2007). After reading User’s Manual and trying to implement some user settings, I got some questions, regarding on how to do the things correctly:

1. There is Time Scheduler, which enables the machine to turn on or off automatically. At the same time there is Energy saving mode. Let’s program machine to be turned on at for example 7:00 and then let it be turned off at 8:00. OK, it really works, but if I switch on machine manually at later time, it doesn’t go into Energy saving mode after timeout (in my case 30 mins) at all. :( I have tried to disable Scheduler. If it is disabled, Energy saving mode is working fine again and machine goes to sleep after required amount of time. What’s wrong? Why this issue appears?

2. Have tried to prepare for myself some drinks from “Coffee of the World†menu. After my cup of coffee was ready, machine asked if I wish to save it. I answered yes and my Latte Macchiato now is replaced with this new kind of drink. The icon of Latte Macchiato appears with some asterisk on it. The bad thing – I cannot get default setting back, nerveless I press “Default Settings†in Latte submenu. How to get them now and how to remove “asterisk†from the icon?

3. Sometimes I see messages on your forum, describing some changes in Service Menu of the machine. How to get into it and where to find some explanations about parameters it contains?

Perhaps, many of my questions are discussed many times before, but my language knowledge doesn’t let me to use the search function efficiently. Please don’t route me into search! :( I already have read some treads of the forum with the help of the dictionary, but haven’t found any answers.

Is there is some English forum about SAECO Coffee machines on the Internet ? (Of course as good as yours is?! :))

Thank you very much in advance for your answers!

Regards,

NOKIA_LMT

P.S. Vielen Dank! :)

*** Schriftgrösse geändert 21.07.2008 KSB

• Primea Touch Plus (New Edition): some questions Beitrag #2
Saeco Techniker
Saeco Techniker
Teetrinker
HI;
Kannst du das auch auf deutsch schreiben :?:

• Primea Touch Plus (New Edition): some questions Beitrag #3
N
NOKIA_LMT
Teetrinker
[quote='Saeco Techniker',index.php?page=Thread&postID=45110#post45110]HI;
Kannst du das auch auf deutsch schreiben :?:[/quote]
Sorry, I'm just started to learn German 2 month ago. I can understand some words already (with a help of a dictionary), but still cannot communicate with you in German. :(

Do you have something to tell regarding my questions about SAECO? Thanks.

• Primea Touch Plus (New Edition): some questions Beitrag #4
N
nadineso
Teetrinker
Also ich bin leider kein Fachmann was diese Maschine angeht, aber vielleicht kann ich helfen,
wenn ich ein bisschen übersetze:

1. Er lässt die Maschine automatisch um 7 Uhr angehen und automatisch um 8 Uhr wieder aus-
gehen. Das Problem, wenn er die Maschine zwischendurch wieder manuell anmacht, geht sie
nicht mehr in den Energiespar-Modus. (Hat er aus 30 Minuten gestellt)

2. Er hat ein Getränk im Menu "CAFFE DEL MONDO" gespeichert, und damit verschwindet ja dann
der Latte Button. Die Farge wie bekommt er wieder seine Standard-Latte-Einstellung.

3. Zu guter letzt möchte er noch wissen wie er ins Diagnosemenu kommt und was die einzelnen
Parameter bedeuten und was diese einzeln bedeuten.

So, ich hoffe man kann dir jetzt helfen!
LG
Nadine

• Primea Touch Plus (New Edition): some questions Beitrag #5
K
kiel1
Teetrinker
@nokia
to 3. question:you came into the service menue if you press above left,above right,below left,below right,this combination when the machine is booting.

stefan

• Primea Touch Plus (New Edition): some questions Beitrag #6
N
NOKIA_LMT
Teetrinker
[quote='nadineso',index.php?page=Thread&postID=45245#post45245]
Also ich bin leider kein Fachmann was diese Maschine angeht, aber vielleicht kann ich helfen,
wenn ich ein bisschen übersetze:
[/quote]
Thank you very much for your help! Hopefully, I'll get answers sooner or later from forum members. It is REALLY very bad, that there is no such support forum for SAECO around! :(

Last 2 days I'm starting to have another problem: from time to time there is no Milk-foam when preparing milk-based drinks. I have found many treads here, describing how to solve the problem. Mainly all suggests to take off small white wheel out of cappuccinatore, wash it well in warm water and put back again, but without full locking. Sometimes it really helps, sometimes no :( There is really lottery-game: I never know before if my next cappucino or latte will have strong enough foam! :( Maybe it is possible to improve that "white wheel" or replace it with something else?

Thank you for your answer beforehand! :)

• Primea Touch Plus (New Edition): some questions Beitrag #7
N
NOKIA_LMT
Teetrinker
[quote='kiel1',index.php?page=Thread&postID=45261#post45261]@nokia
to 3. question:you came into the service menue if you press above left,above right,below left,below right,this combination when the machine is booting.

stefan[/quote]Thanks you for support! :) Definately I'll try to do it today's evening, when will be back at home. Did you know where to look for service-menu parameters description? How dangerous is to change something? Will be my SAECO operational after? Will I lose my warranty?... Thanks for your future answers!

• Primea Touch Plus (New Edition): some questions Beitrag #8
Saeco-Bastler
Saeco-Bastler
Espressotrinker
Hi ! Don´t change service-menu parameters if some changes are wrong there is no option to load default settings !

Please ask someone in our Forum if you want to change anything ! if your Primea does not work any more because you something has changed,
it can be you lose your warranty !

( Milkfoam ) which milk you use ? i use Milk with 3,5 % fat !and i allways get great Milk-Foam !

• Primea Touch Plus (New Edition): some questions Beitrag #9
N
NOKIA_LMT
Teetrinker
[quote='Saeco-Bastler',index.php?page=Thread&postID=45271#post45271]( Milkfoam ) which milk you use ? i use Milk with 3,5 % fat !and i allways get great Milk-Foam ![/quote]

Hello!

Firstly, thanks a lot for your answer!

I have tried different kinds of milk: from 0,5% till 3,5%. The main problem, that there is no stable effect on foam: sometimes I get perfect one from just 0,5% milk, sometimes cannot get nothing even from 3,5% milk! :( After cleaning cappuccinatore the first cup always is cool with reach foam on it, but after some inactivity time there is absolutely no warranty, that I will get next cup with a foam too. For example,at night time I store my milk container fully charged with a milk in a refrigerator, next morning I always have a lottery with a name "Just guess if I have a foam?" with 50/50 chances... :(

I already tried some suggestions found on your forum. I always put my "white wheel" of the cappuccinatore only slightly, without locking. As I said, sometimes it helps, sometimes no. Is there is others Tips&Tricks to try or I need to prepare myself for fighting with a SAECO Service Center?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Primea Touch Plus (New Edition): some questions

Oben