Randomly does Self test during operation

Diskutiere Randomly does Self test during operation im ..:: Royal SUP 014/015/016 ::.. Forum im Bereich *** SAECO / Philips ***; To help you with your problem, we ask you to provide the following information: - Mechanical and electronic skills available: Yes - Meter...
  • Randomly does Self test during operation Beitrag #1
P
Phealey
Teetrinker
To help you with your problem, we ask you to provide the following information:
- Mechanical and electronic skills available: Yes
- Meter available: Yes
- Exact description of the machine: Sup016e ri

Hi There,

When I use my machine it works well. <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk> <unk>

Do you guys have any idea where?

Thank you

• Randomly does Self test during operation Beitrag #2
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
A selftest occurs while the microprocessor boots. If your 5 VDC power supply is weak, the voltage can drop during operation. At about 4.75 VDC a new CPU-reset will be created by the IC TL7705 and the CPU reboots.
Check the 5 VDC power supply and change the electrolytic capacitors. They probably have lost capacitance. Select capacitors with a higher temperature limit ( 105 °C) and a low ESR value ....... Netzteil-M6AV10-Markup.jpg ....... In the schematic of the M6AV10 power board I refer to the electrolytic capacitors C6 and C7.

• Randomly does Self test during operation Beitrag #3
P
Phealey
Teetrinker
Ich änderte C6, C7 und die 7805. Die Spannung ist stabil bei 5,0.
Test noch das passiert etwa 1 oder 2 Sekunden, nachdem man versucht hat, heißes Wasser zu erhalten oder Schüsse zu ziehen. Irgendwelche anderen Ideen? Danke für Ihre Hilfe

• Randomly does Self test during operation Beitrag #4
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
10-05-07_1650
Das Foto zeigt eine Steuerplatine der M6BVxx - Serie. xx = Versionsnummer. Tausche auch die Elkos in der Nähe der CPU. Der 22 µf Elko puffert die Spannung für die CPU. Sie wird vom IC TL7705 überwacht. Der 4,7 µF Elko formt den Reset-Impuls.

Thema:

Randomly does Self test during operation

Oben