Saeco Vienna cup size selector not working.

Diskutiere Saeco Vienna cup size selector not working. im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; Hi I recently purchased a Vienna deluxe, in working condition, but was told it had some issues, like a bad pump and grinder adjustment not...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Saeco Vienna cup size selector not working. Beitrag #1
M
mitim
Teetrinker
Vollautomat
Royal Professional, Primea Ring
Hi
I recently purchased a Vienna deluxe, in working condition, but was told it had some issues, like a bad pump and grinder adjustment not working, which I fixed. After cleaning and assemblying everything, I find that the knob will not do anything to set cup size. I checked the voltage, as was mentioned in a previous post, between ground and pin 9 of the processor and see that it will 0vdc to 5vdc when I turn the knob from 1 exterme to another. Turning the knob all the way counterclockwise while brewing will cause it to end brewing as will the "coffee" button. I notice that the previous post remains unfinished with no remedy mentioned after testing for 0 to 5 volts. Are any further tests to be done?
Thanks in advance

• Saeco Vienna cup size selector not working. Beitrag #2
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi mitim,

The ADC-Pin gets voltages between 0 and 5 VDC. The microprocessor is supposed to convert the voltage to a digital value which will be compared with the sum of the flowmeter pulses. If the conversion fails you have got a microprocessor problem.
It is either a microprocessor or a flowmeter problem.

Regards
Harry

• Saeco Vienna cup size selector not working. Beitrag #3
M
mitim
Teetrinker
Vollautomat
Royal Professional, Primea Ring
Thank you for the reply. I retested and find that brewing will shut off, but at a much greater volume than expected. At minimum setting I get about 3 ounzes and will fill a 6 oz cup when set at 9:00 oclock position (about 20 degree away from minimum) and will vary according to setting between these points. I tried to run till it quit brewing with setting at max position, but I quit after 3 quarts because I didn't want to ruin the pump from continous running. Testmodus showed about 300 ml per 100 pulses, so it had to be the meter. While removing it to swap out, I noticed that the inlet and outlet for the meter were reversed. Corrected that, and :) everything works ok.
Thank you

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Saeco Vienna cup size selector not working.

Oben