Saeco Vienna SUP018 warm not hot coffee

Diskutiere Saeco Vienna SUP018 warm not hot coffee im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; Hello, The coffee that comes out of the machine is not hot. The water heater is working properly. I draw off some water from the steam tube and...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Saeco Vienna SUP018 warm not hot coffee Beitrag #1
G
go4saint
Teetrinker
Hello,

The coffee that comes out of the machine is not hot.

The water heater is working properly. I draw off some water from the steam tube and the water comes out hot, but the coffee is warm and watery.

Any help appreciated.

• Saeco Vienna SUP018 warm not hot coffee Beitrag #2
G
go4saint
Teetrinker
Things I did:
- cleaned the grinder
- manually increase the dosage to the maximum (about 9 grams of coffee for each cup)
- set the grinder adjustment knob to 0
- set the knob for the quantity of coffee for one cup to minimum

Now I make two shots in one cup, and the coffee is strong and taste is OK.

Still the coffee is not very hot.

• Saeco Vienna SUP018 warm not hot coffee Beitrag #3
G
Gast28056
Gast
hi,

take "durgol" or anything like this to scale the heater, by the way many times.

is not good for machine life to adjust maximum 9 gram for each cup and grinder to finest mill material like knop to 0. machine has work too hard. mechanic damage could come sooner.

greets

• Saeco Vienna SUP018 warm not hot coffee Beitrag #4
G
go4saint
Teetrinker
I'll descale the machine, and then reduce the dosage and grind level, and see what happens.

Thanks

• Saeco Vienna SUP018 warm not hot coffee Beitrag #5
G
go4saint
Teetrinker
After descaling, the problem is the same.

I check the hot water temperature and is about 75C.
Coffee temperature is about 60C with knob for the quantity of coffee for one cup set to minimum
and about 73C with knob for the quantity of coffee for one cup set to medium, but the coffee gets to weak to drink.

What is the normal temperature for coffee for this machine ?
Also the coffee grains after grinding (set at finest grinding) is like sugar grain size, some of them even bigger.
Is this normal or it should be like grinded coffee for espresso found in market (more like powder) ?

• Saeco Vienna SUP018 warm not hot coffee Beitrag #6
G
Gast28056
Gast
After descaling, the problem is the same.

I check the hot water temperature and is about 75C.
Coffee temperature is about 60C with knob for the quantity of coffee for one cup set to minimum
and about 73C with knob for the quantity of coffee for one cup set to medium, but the coffee gets to weak to drink.

What is the normal temperature for coffee for this machine ?
Also the coffee grains after grinding (set at finest grinding) is like sugar grain size, some of them even bigger.
Is this normal or it should be like grinded coffee for espresso found in market (more like powder) ?

hi,
temperatur is too less. vienna series has about + 83 c. one guy last time wrote us saeco-philips told him the newer spidem sup018 types has much lower temperatur.

check resistance on your temperatur sensor like this diagram. perhaps sensor is damaged or corrosion on elektrical pins.

http://www.saeco-support-forum.de/a...1267875926t-wels-2406-stellt-kty10-grafik.jpg

perhaps u can lift temperatur by soldering 82k resistance parallel on temperature sensor like on the picture

grain size little bigger like sugar is allright.

hope u can solve problem yourself. good luck.

regards

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Saeco Vienna SUP018 warm not hot coffee

Oben