Status 96

Diskutiere Status 96 im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; Scrolling through the diagnostic menu I noticed the status of my Royal coffee bar is 96. Does anyone know what that refers to?
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Status 96 Beitrag #1
M
monts
Kaffeetrinker
Scrolling through the diagnostic menu I noticed the status of my Royal coffee bar is 96. Does anyone know what that refers to?

• Status 96 Beitrag #2
W1cht3lm@nn
W1cht3lm@nn
Kaffee Junkie
Vollautomat
Küche: WMF Ecco, Bastelzimmer: QM 5000 Pajettrot, Krups EA8050
The "status" is one byte of storage which accumulates the error- and status messages shown on the lcd-display in normal operation mode.

The shown value is the accumulation of the corresponding values from the bits in one byte.

From a Magic Comfort, the meanings are:
1: drainage required
2: Pre-grinding enabled
4: Cup-heating plate enabled
8: Doser full
16: Not assigned
32: standby mode enabled
64: Steam heating system enabled
128: Teawater volume programming enabled

Therefore the value 96=64+32= standby enabled and steamer enabled should represent a normal working state.

• Status 96 Beitrag #3
M
monts
Kaffeetrinker
Thank you!

Are there other status codes that are represent errors?

• Status 96 Beitrag #4
W1cht3lm@nn
W1cht3lm@nn
Kaffee Junkie
Vollautomat
Küche: WMF Ecco, Bastelzimmer: QM 5000 Pajettrot, Krups EA8050
There are no more error/status-codes possible. I assume that Bit 4 (Value 16) means "Decalcifying required". The listing above is only a translation of a list that i found with google.

The status is only one byte, that means 8 Bits, which results in the maximum value (2^8)-1=255 which is the sum of all values listed above.

Other Errors that can occur e.g. "Brewunit blocked" are recognized at runtime only and are not stored in nonvolatile memory, therefore they are reset after each power-up.
Above listed codes are stored permanently.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Status 96

Oben