sup021y keeps tripping

Diskutiere sup021y keeps tripping im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; Hi all, I have a saeco sup021y, the first question i have is should the boiler be clear all the way through or is there a valve of some kind...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • sup021y keeps tripping Beitrag #1
S
squires
Teetrinker
Hi all,
I have a saeco sup021y, the first question i have is should the boiler be clear all the way through or is there a valve of some kind incorporated, because I have it removed and if I blow on the inlet side it seems to be blocked, is this normal?
I have removed the boiler to check for blockages as the machine is not producing any water. I have proved there is water upto the boiler so the pump is not blocked and working.
The second problem I am having is that when I put everything back together and turn the machine on. it trips the house rcd. I sure i was careful in replacing the cables and I also have a wiring diagram to double check. What could have I done?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Carl.

• sup021y keeps tripping Beitrag #2
S
squires
Teetrinker
update.
It doesn't trip anymore.
Could someone tell me if the boiler should be clear all the way through ie, if i blow on one end should air come out the other? thanks

• sup021y keeps tripping Beitrag #3
G
Gast28056
Gast
hi,

u are right. if u let in air one side it should come out other side. otherwise water route inside is gridlocked with calcium carbonate.

best regards

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

sup021y keeps tripping

Oben