Thank you

Diskutiere Thank you im ..:: Exprelia ::.. Forum im Bereich *** SAECO / Philips ***; I have read, many times, this forum and have found the information extremely useful. I was able to repair the Error 05 on my machine and wanted to...
  • Thank you Beitrag #1
B
bjd
Teetrinker
I have read, many times, this forum and have found the information extremely useful. I was able to repair the Error 05 on my machine and wanted to says THANKS! You are great, very patient with the postings and knowledgeable. I would come personally to thank, however, your government and probably you would not want me to, as I am in the world hotspot for covid (the USA). I have a question about Eilfix. Is it a powder or liquid, and what other ingredients are in it other than sulfamic acid. All descalers available to me are citric based. I did find laboratory grade sulfamic acid close to 100% pure, but am unsure if this is safe for my machine.

• Thank you Beitrag #2
B
bjd
Teetrinker
Any help with my descaler question?

• Thank you Beitrag #3
uhrmacher
uhrmacher
Teammitglied
Vollautomat
Saeco Primea Duo Incanto deluxe Talea Ring plus uvm.
A 1-1.5% solution of 100% amidosulfonic acid is better than nothing, but not quite optimal. Good decalcifiers based on amidosulfonic acid also contain anti-corrosion agent.

• Thank you Beitrag #4
B
bjd
Teetrinker
Thank You

Thema:

Thank you

Oben