Wiring diagram Saeco SUP years 1985, the first ever!

Diskutiere Wiring diagram Saeco SUP years 1985, the first ever! im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; Hello, I need the circuit diagrams of the machine Saeco SUP 1985, the first ever. I had to check a fault and now I do not know how to connect it...
  • Wiring diagram Saeco SUP years 1985, the first ever! Beitrag #1
C
cassa78
Teetrinker
Hello,
I need the circuit diagrams of the machine Saeco SUP 1985, the first ever.
I had to check a fault and now I do not know how to connect it ...

I have found here the drawings and diagrams SUP001, but my machine does not have the hot water switch - steam, but only a power switch and a button for start-stop coffee

Thank you.

SAECO SUP 1985.jpg

• Wiring diagram Saeco SUP years 1985, the first ever! Beitrag #2
W1cht3lm@nn
W1cht3lm@nn
Kaffee Junkie
Vollautomat
Küche: WMF Ecco, Bastelzimmer: QM 5000 Pajettrot, Krups EA8050
  • Wiring diagram Saeco SUP years 1985, the first ever! Beitrag #3
C
cassa78
Teetrinker
Maybe I have not explained it well .... believing that some individual components are damaged, I have not bothered to draw circuit diagrams before.

Then I checked the individual components and all worked! So now I'm a machine that works but all disconnected. And as I said I have not copied the wiring diagrams before disconnecting everything.

Another thing I noticed: in my coffee maker is also close the solenoid valve to the boiler, while the SUP001 is not there.

In case no one could find the wiring diagrams, I was wondering if there was someone to help me understand the step-by-step operation of the coffee machine so as to reconstruct the wiring diagram from the beginning

thanks

• Wiring diagram Saeco SUP years 1985, the first ever! Beitrag #4
W1cht3lm@nn
W1cht3lm@nn
Kaffee Junkie
Vollautomat
Your machine is a special office version, like the more modern Royal Office equipped with larger tanks, single spout and no steam wand.

Do a thoroughly search for the model type. There should be a sticker in the brew group compartment or underneath the bottom plate of the machine.

Otherways i see this nice thing pretty much ruined by your disconnecting of the slightly complicated electrics, really sad.

• Wiring diagram Saeco SUP years 1985, the first ever! Beitrag #5
C
cassa78
Teetrinker
There is a sticker where it says Model: SUPERAUTOMATICA
Inside there is another sticker where it says: February 1992

I already did a search on the internet, but to no avail.
In fact I am writing here for this reason.
Another solution would be to understand the operation of the coffee machine and get the wiring diagrams from them.

• Wiring diagram Saeco SUP years 1985, the first ever! Beitrag #6
C
cassa78
Teetrinker
The circuit diagram most similar to my coffee maker that I have found here is this

In my case my coffee machine has a solenoid valve near the boiler wiring diagram that is not there.

If anyone knows when he has to work I could put it in the wiring diagram ...

Sup001.JPG

In addition, my coffee machine does not have the steam switch ... how can I bypass?

Thank you.
cassa78

Anhänge
  • SAECO SUP 1985.jpg
    SAECO SUP 1985.jpg
    30,6 KB · Aufrufe: 40
  • Wiring diagram Saeco SUP years 1985, the first ever! Beitrag #8
W1cht3lm@nn
W1cht3lm@nn
Kaffee Junkie
Vollautomat
As already mentioned, you have a not very common special office version of that machine.
As long as you dont upload some documentation like pictures of the machines inners yourself, its not very likely to get any further information.

It would be good to know where the solenoid valve is mechanically connected to, to allow some eventually useful assumptions.

Thema:

Wiring diagram Saeco SUP years 1985, the first ever!

ANGEBOTE & SPONSOREN
Wunderkessel.de - Die Koch-Community mit Herz
Oben