"Add Beans" even though bean container is full

Diskutiere "Add Beans" even though bean container is full im ..:: Primea ::.. Forum im Bereich *** SAECO / Philips ***; Um dir schneller bei deinen Problem zu helfen, bitten wir dich folgende Angaben zu machen: - Mechanik- und Elektronikkenntnisse vorhanden ? yes -...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • "Add Beans" even though bean container is full Beitrag #1
H
holundermann
Teetrinker
Um dir schneller bei deinen Problem zu helfen, bitten wir dich folgende Angaben zu machen:
- Mechanik- und Elektronikkenntnisse vorhanden ? yes
- Messgerät vorhanden ? yes
- Genaue Bezeichnung der Maschine - Primea Touch Plus New Edition

Hello,

My Saeco Primea Touch Plus New Edition will grind and then not make a cup of coffee it just dumps the ground coffee into the drawer. It's not a puck just freshly ground coffee. The display is showing "Add Beans" even though the bean container is full of beans.

When i press the long coffee button again sometimes it will make a cup and sometimes it will display the "Add Beans" message again. Sometimes it wont make a cup 3 times in a row but makes a cup on the 4th time.

When i look in the Ringbuffer error codes out of 20 codes maybe 16 out of 20 of them are Error Code 18 which is a clock error. What is the solution?

My machine is wasting all my coffee beans.

• "Add Beans" even though bean container is full Beitrag #2
H
holundermann
Teetrinker
Hallo,

Meine Saeco Primea Touch Plus New Edition wird zermahlen und dann nicht eine Tasse Kaffee es nur Dumps den gemahlenen Kaffee in die Schublade. Es ist nicht ein Puck nur frisch gemahlenen Kaffee. Das Display zeigt "Add Beans", obwohl der Bohnenbehälter voller Tatendrang ist.

Wenn ich drücke die Taste erneut lang Kaffee manchmal wird es einen Pokal und manchmal wird es den "Add Beans"-Meldung wieder anzuzeigen. Manchmal ist es gewohnt zu einer Tasse 3 mal in Folge, sondern macht eine Tasse am 4. Zeit.

Wenn ich in der Ringbuffer Fehlercodes Blick aus 20 Codes vielleicht 16 von 20 von ihnen sind Error Code 18, der eine Uhr Fehler. Was ist die Lösung?

Meine Maschine ist Verschwendung Alle meine Kaffeebohnen.

• "Add Beans" even though bean container is full Beitrag #3
traebbe
traebbe
Espressotrinker
Vollautomat
Solis Master 5000 Digital
Hello Holundermann,

this is a problem with the grinder.
Try to clean the grinder and then ty it again.
Sometimes the grinded coffee will block the grinder.
Happens when you use oily beans.
Perhaps you should try another coffee

traebbe

• "Add Beans" even though bean container is full Beitrag #4
H
holundermann
Teetrinker
Hello Traebbe,

I took apart the grinder 5 times already :(. I vacuum the loose grinds and cleaned up the ceramic grinder plates. The error will still show up maybe after 5-10 cups at most 20 cups later.

Do you think its a problem with my brew group? I dont know what else i can try.

I really like using the beans. They are oily but my Saeco Magic Deluxe and Saeco Incanto Sirius never gave me trouble with the oily beans.

Also i tried beans that are not oily at all and the same "Add Beans" error shows up.

Do you know anything about the error codes? I get an error code 18 under the ringbuffer error codes which is a clock error. What is the problem with that?

• "Add Beans" even though bean container is full Beitrag #5
K
Kaffee-Freund
Teetrinker
Vollautomat
Incanto-Syntia-Exprelia
Primea " Add Beans"

Hallo,

Error Code 18 bei Primeas bedeutet:

Code 18 = clock error / Memory defekt or impossible to Set

Gruss

vom Kaffee-Freund

• "Add Beans" even though bean container is full Beitrag #6
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hallo,

The voltage of the Dallas DS1340 clock IC is supplied by a Varta CR2032 battery. Maybe you need a replacement.

regards
Harry

• "Add Beans" even though bean container is full Beitrag #7
H
holundermann
Teetrinker
Thanks so much for the helps guys. I think i know what the problem is. I'm almost positive it is the brew group.

I lubricated it very well and changed the o ring on it. Since then it didnt dump yet.

I was thinking of upgrading to a newer machine such as the Saeco Xelsis or the Saeco Syntia.

However i am reading in reviews that the Saeco Syntia is dumping beans too. Looks like upgrading to a newer machine wont fix the problem. You can read it here on the second and third review:

Saeco Syntia Coffee Machine Reviews Australia www.saeco.com.au

• "Add Beans" even though bean container is full Beitrag #8
H
holundermann
Teetrinker
Thanks so much for the helps guys. I think i know what the problem is. I'm almost positive it is the brew group.

I lubricated it very well and changed the o ring on it. Since then it didnt dump yet.

I was thinking of upgrading to a newer machine such as the Saeco Xelsis or the Saeco Syntia.

However i am reading in reviews that the Saeco Syntia is dumping beans too. Looks like upgrading to a newer machine wont fix the problem. You can read it here on the second and third review:

Saeco Syntia Coffee Machine Reviews Australia www.saeco.com.au

The only other Error Code in the Service Menus is Error Code 3. Error Code 3 means that the Brew group is blocked; up command. The problems can't be the grinder since i'm not getting any grinder blocked error codes and i cleaned the grinder 5 times minimum. I will order a new brew group and see if this will fix the problem permanently.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

"Add Beans" even though bean container is full

Oben