eprom dump

Diskutiere eprom dump im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; I need dump for SAECO ROYAL DIGITAL version 0,28 (read from test mode) Test mode is everything OK. IC - TMP87PM40AN eprom - 93c56 board M6AV1-3...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • eprom dump Beitrag #1
L
ljupce
Teetrinker
I need dump for
SAECO ROYAL DIGITAL
version 0,28 (read from test mode)
Test mode is everything OK.
IC - TMP87PM40AN
eprom - 93c56
board M6AV1-3, M6BV1-31
I think that problem is in dump.
The machine remains in self test, dosing brewunit upper position.
Continually brewunit oscillates around this position.
Thanks a lot.

• eprom dump Beitrag #2
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

The 93C56-EEPROM only contains variables and not the program code. The program code is within the Mikroprocessor in ROM-memory and is protected.
I believe nobody has dumped the contents of the EEPROM used with program version 0.28. At least, there have been no reports in the forum.

regards
Harry

• eprom dump Beitrag #3
L
ljupce
Teetrinker
Thanks, Harry

Thank you very much.
As if I could check the programming code that is OK!?
I think no hardware problem, because the test showed that all is well.
Or wrong ?????

• eprom dump Beitrag #4
K
ksb
Teammitglied
Hi,

did you change anything - did the display show "brewunit blocked" ?
Maybe the machine overrides the limit-switches - in this case remove the plug of the limit switches and move the gear to the right position (180° further) and replace the plug.

regards ksb

• eprom dump Beitrag #5
L
ljupce
Teetrinker
Ok, I tray.
Display show "self test" !
brewunit comes to position 2 (upper position -position to publish the water through the coffee)and brewunit started returning back to position 1 (inferior position -a position to grind coffee) very few returns-does not get to position 1, but immediately goes back to position 2 and the same is repeated, and stands display show "self test" endlessly.

• eprom dump Beitrag #6
K
ksb
Teammitglied
one reason for an andless selftest could be the electrolytic capacitor of the power-supply (470µF/25V/85°C), and the 2 electrolytic capacitors on the control board - please replace them.

• eprom dump Beitrag #7
L
ljupce
Teetrinker
Okay, I'll try and call again.
Thanks

• eprom dump Beitrag #8
L
ljupce
Teetrinker
Replace electrolytic capacitor of the power-supply (470µF/25V and 22µF/25V) and the 2 electrolytic capacitors on the control board (22µF/16V and 4.7µF/16V) , but again the same - display show "self test" endlessly.
Also checked and the other parts in control boards and power boards (resistor and triacs), but all are correct.
The display shows „self test“ and I can get in test mode (die Espresso und die Wassertaste / Dampftaste gedrückt halten), but I can't get service mode (to break self test). In test mode working properly.How can I stop self test?
Where can I find electric scheme of power board M6AV1-3 and control board M6BV1-31 ( I find part of sheme for board M6AV1-8 and M6AV11-10, but there is little difference with M6AV1-3).

On datasheet for TMP87PM40AN I find "The 87PH40A/PM40A can write and verify in the same way as the TC57256AD using an adaptor socket BM1136/BM1137 and an eprom programmer".
Where can I find electric scheme of adaptor socket BM1136?
Can someone send me dump version 0,28 or another version that corresponds with board M6BV1-31.
Another idea to solve the problem :eek:

• eprom dump Beitrag #9
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

Sorry, there are no program dumps of the microprocessor ROM in the forum.

regards
Harry

• eprom dump Beitrag #10
L
ljupce
Teetrinker
Ok, thanks Harry.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

eprom dump

Oben