[ERLEDIGT] Saeco Magic Deluxe Problems

Diskutiere [ERLEDIGT] Saeco Magic Deluxe Problems im ..:: Magic ::.. Forum im Bereich *** SAECO / Philips ***; Can anyone help out. I have a magic deluxe which has been working fine for the last few years but now when it reaches a particular led (2/3...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • [ERLEDIGT] Saeco Magic Deluxe Problems Beitrag #1
J
JohnX1Y1
Gast
Can anyone help out.

I have a magic deluxe which has been working fine for the last few years but now when it reaches a particular led (2/3 complete) the machine stops and ejects the coffee cake and then all lights go off on the front panel. This is regardless of which size cup I select.

Is there a way to diagnose the problem please.

• [ERLEDIGT] Saeco Magic Deluxe Problems Beitrag #2
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

Probably the 5 V= of the machine has a break-down and the microprocessor will be reset. Open the machine, search the 470 µF/35V capacitor on the circuit board and change it. These capacitors tend to loose capacitance in a high temperature environment. When done, measure the voltage output of the regulator.
It should be a stable 5V=. In the attachment of this posting is a scheme of the 5 V circuit. The drawing fits the Royal board M6AV10, but may be used with a Magic machine.

regards
Harry

Anhang anzeigen 2365

• [ERLEDIGT] Saeco Magic Deluxe Problems Beitrag #3
J
JohnX1Y1
Gast
Many Thanks

Many thanks for the information.

I had a friend replace the capacitor and other parts in that area and the machine is now back to normal and operating.

I was asked if there was a circuit diagram for these units? This would make it easier to diagnose.

Again many thanks :p :p :p :D :D :D :D

• [ERLEDIGT] Saeco Magic Deluxe Problems Beitrag #4
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
I was asked if there was a circuit diagram for these units? This would make it easier to diagnose.

Hi,

Sorry, Saeco does not publish the circuit diagrams of their machines. Even the authorized Saeco service points do not get them. Thats why they only change the complete boards. The little drawings in this forum were made during the repair of a machine and strictly apply to a special board. They have to be 'translated' for other units.

regards
Harry

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

[ERLEDIGT] Saeco Magic Deluxe Problems

Oben