Firmware update SAECO PRIMEA TOUCH PLUS

Diskutiere Firmware update SAECO PRIMEA TOUCH PLUS im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; Hi, I live in Tahiti (French Polynesia) and I own a SAECO PRIMEA TOUCH PLUS witch "always" ask to clean milk circuit, even if I never make any...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Firmware update SAECO PRIMEA TOUCH PLUS Beitrag #1
T
tahitibub
Teetrinker
Hi,

I live in Tahiti (French Polynesia) and I own a SAECO PRIMEA TOUCH PLUS witch "always" ask to clean milk circuit, even if I never make any coffee with milk ...

I've been told I can correct this behaviour with a firmware upgrade and I'd like to know if it's possible to upgrade it, knowing these informations :

Code:
CPU Print software version:
V_00.05.06

Power print software version:
V_00.04.09

CPU print bootloader version:
?

Regards

• Firmware update SAECO PRIMEA TOUCH PLUS Beitrag #2
T
tahitibub
Teetrinker
Hi,

I live in Tahiti (French Polynesia) and I own a SAECO PRIMEA TOUCH PLUS which "always" ask to clean milk circuit, even if I never make any coffee with milk

Hi,

I live in Tahiti (French Polynesia) and I own a SAECO PRIMEA TOUCH PLUS witch "always" ask to clean milk circuit, even if I never make any coffee with milk ...

I've been told I can correct this behaviour with a firmware upgrade and I'd like to know if it's possible to upgrade it, knowing these informations :

Code:
CPU Print software version:
V_00.05.06

Power print software version:
V_00.04.09

CPU print bootloader version:
?

Regards

• Firmware update SAECO PRIMEA TOUCH PLUS Beitrag #3
W1cht3lm@nn
W1cht3lm@nn
Kaffee Junkie
Vollautomat
Küche: WMF Ecco, Bastelzimmer: QM 5000 Pajettrot, Krups EA8050
Unfortunately there are no informations about updating the firmware yourself available in the forum.

Surely you would need the saeco-tools for communication, the hardware interface to the machine and the update file itself.
Without help from an saeco authorized service partner wanting to do that, updating seems impossible at present.

As a workaround you can do the cleaning without the cleaning powder as long as you don't use the machine for milk-based drinks.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Firmware update SAECO PRIMEA TOUCH PLUS

Oben