Miele CVA 2660 leak of water from steam valve when making a coffee

Diskutiere Miele CVA 2660 leak of water from steam valve when making a coffee im Miele Forum im Bereich *** Sonstige Kaffeevollautomaten ***; Hello and sorry for this message in english but I am french... I have a CVA 2660 coffee machine and when I make a coffee a lot of water also...
  • Miele CVA 2660 leak of water from steam valve when making a coffee Beitrag #1
G
Gazous
Teetrinker
Hello and sorry for this message in english but I am french...
I have a CVA 2660 coffee machine and when I make a coffee a lot of water also flows from the steam valve although it is closed.

It is still possible to make a coffee but this leak reduces the pressure in the expresso brew unit and coffee is not as good as expected and also shorter than expected.

You can see a video there : https://photos.app.goo.gl/ALaUI9XkuCK4tECb2

I was thinking in an issue in the ceramic valve that should close all water paths to steam valve and decompression vessel but not totally sure.

If someone can help me !

• Miele CVA 2660 leak of water from steam valve when making a coffee Beitrag #2
G
Gazous
Teetrinker
Any idea for that issue ?

• Miele CVA 2660 leak of water from steam valve when making a coffee Beitrag #3
n-qs17X98
n-qs17X98
Kaffeetrinker
Guess you're right, most suspicious part is the ceramic valve. Get a service manual for CVA 2660, if you can't, contact me via "unterhaltungen".

• Miele CVA 2660 leak of water from steam valve when making a coffee Beitrag #4
G
Gazous
Teetrinker
Thanks, I found service manual but it was not easy !

• Miele CVA 2660 leak of water from steam valve when making a coffee Beitrag #5
G
Gazous
Teetrinker
Do you know if the valve can be repaired or the only way is to replace it ?

• Miele CVA 2660 leak of water from steam valve when making a coffee Beitrag #6
n-qs17X98
n-qs17X98
Kaffeetrinker
No, sorry, I don't.

Thema:

Miele CVA 2660 leak of water from steam valve when making a coffee

Oben