Need help with Saeco Royal Professional test mode key sequence

Diskutiere Need help with Saeco Royal Professional test mode key sequence im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; Hello, It looks like there are tech friendly folks here. I read through all the posts but didn't find an answer for my situation. I have a Saeco...
  • Need help with Saeco Royal Professional test mode key sequence Beitrag #1
M
Michael317
Teetrinker
Hello,

It looks like there are tech friendly folks here. I read through all the posts but didn't find an answer for my situation.

I have a Saeco Royal Professional (the newer redesign with 2 rows of 3 buttons). I found a PDF technical manual that I referenced to change the brew group gears. After attaching the gear box back to the machine the manual it says to:

a) "Screw on the instantaneous water heater, but do not fasten the screws completely. Insert the brew unit and drive it into brew position using the test mode. Fasten the lower fixing screw."

b) "Drive the brew unit into home position, remove the brew unit and fasten the upper screw"

I know the key presses to enter service mode, however I haven't found the key sequence to move the brew unit as stated above.

I did find a PDF that instructs how to move the brew unit forward and reverse. But which way is brew position and which way is home? Anyone have better directions, or a link to the proper sequence for this?

Thanks,
Michael

• Need help with Saeco Royal Professional test mode key sequence Beitrag #2
Grisu
Grisu
Teammitglied
Vollautomat
Incanto SUP021Y u. YBDR, Krups Orchestro
Think it is similar to all Saeco brewing units, so home position is a little bit above lower end position, should be seen an arrow round the gear to brewing unit.

• Need help with Saeco Royal Professional test mode key sequence Beitrag #4
M
Michael317
Teetrinker
Harry,

Thanks for the links. Do you have a link to that info in English? I don't think I can find the info with my limited German.

Michael

• Need help with Saeco Royal Professional test mode key sequence Beitrag #6
M
Michael317
Teetrinker
Harry,

Thanks again....but

The page you requested was too large to translate.https://www.kaffeemaschinendoctor.d...atur/Service_und_Reparaturanleitung_Royal.pdf
googlelogo_color_90x40dp.png

Error

• Need help with Saeco Royal Professional test mode key sequence Beitrag #7
Grisu
Grisu
Teammitglied
Vollautomat
Incanto SUP021Y u. YBDR, Krups Orchestro
have a look on page 45 last picture, this is only necessary setting, rest is done while power on with inital movings.

• Need help with Saeco Royal Professional test mode key sequence Beitrag #8
Majolika
Majolika
Kaffee Junkie
Vollautomat
zu viele Saeco SUP 018,021.
5. Test Mode 5.1. Functions in test mode Possible errors can be limited in the test program, thus simplifying and speeding up troubleshooting. To enter the test program, the machine must be switched off and the hot water valve must be closed. The following functions are possible. They are similar on all Royal models. The first line of the display shows all input signals of the machine. 1 = Brewing group is in brewing position (microswitch brewing position actuated) 2 = Brewing group is in rest position (microswitch inoperative position) 3 = Microswitch dosing device actuated (full) 4 = Microswitch HWD valve actuated 5 = Microswitch set container actuated 6 = Microswitch Brewing group actuated 7 = Water tank filled (reed contact not actuated) 8 = Turbine impulses of the hot water pump (Indication as soon as the magnet is below the sensor) 9 = Turbine impulses of the vapor pump (Indication as soon as the magnet is under the sensor Very rare) The second line of the display shows the input signals the control keypad. 1 = coffee long 2 = coffee 3 = espresso 4 = preselection powdered coffee 5 = water 6 = stand by As soon as the pump is activated in test mode, a number appears on the top right of the display (normal). If no key is pressed, a number appears in the bottom left of the display referring to the grinder flow (normal). The brew group moves in the direction of the brewing position: (coffee long button) The brewing group moves in the direction of brewing position until the upper microswitch is actuated. The heating plate warms up (serves as a series resistor of the geared motor) The brewing group moves in the direction of rest: (coffee button) The brewing group moves in the direction of rest until the lower microswitch is actuated. The heating plate warms up (serves as a series resistor of the geared motor) Activate the grinder: (espresso button) The grinder runs until the dosing unit is filled and the microswitch on the dosing unit is actuated. When the dosing machine is full, the lack of beans indicator lights and the grinder stops. Activate the pump: (Coffee long and Stand by) The pump is working. The temperature indicator will start to flash as soon as the turbine of the water quantity detector turns (open HWD valve). Activate the dispenser: (Powdered coffee button) The metering unit of the grinder opens.

• Need help with Saeco Royal Professional test mode key sequence Beitrag #9
Gastroharry
Gastroharry
Kaffee Junkie
Vollautomat
Saeco Royal Coffee Bar
Er hat eine SUP016RE !

Thema:

Need help with Saeco Royal Professional test mode key sequence

Oben