saeco D.A 3P or 5P

Diskutiere saeco D.A 3P or 5P im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; I have one saeco machine its Topazio or 3P or 5P i looking for how can i solve the error 3-4 it say Group Jammed in the manual and the cure is to...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • saeco D.A 3P or 5P Beitrag #1
A
Ammar IVM
Teetrinker
I have one saeco machine its Topazio or 3P or 5P i looking for how can i solve the error 3-4
it say Group Jammed in the manual and the cure is to call the maintenance technician but unfortunatly i live in Saudi Arabia and we dont have any technicians in here from Saeco
so if any one know how to solve this proplem we will be glade to hear from him
and its better if he have some pictures to show to us
thanks very much:)

• saeco D.A 3P or 5P Beitrag #2
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

There are Saeco vending models DA3P and DA5P. The link points to some explosion-diagrams of these ...... models

regards
Harry

• saeco D.A 3P or 5P Beitrag #3
A
Ammar IVM
Teetrinker
thanks

this is the same machine i have
but i still didnt get the solution for the error i have which is code 3-4
the group jammed
please if you know how can i fix it

• saeco D.A 3P or 5P Beitrag #4
G
Gast13026
Gast
Hello!
I have only an instruction manual in german. this says at Error 3-4 (Ausser Betrieb 3-4)
If it is impossible to translate this, I hope it is helpfull. My english is not good enough to translat it.

AUSSER BETRIEB 3 (Error 3?)

Die Pumpe hat zu lange funktioniert, wegen beispielsweise einer zu feinen Mahleinstellung (z.B. Wert 0-1). In diesem Fall den Knopf f
ür Mahleinstellung auf einen höheren Wert (z.B. 10) einstellen, die Taste (25) bis zum regelmäßigen Wasserauslauf aus dem Dosierrohr drücken und gleichzeitig die 3. Taste (E) auf die Tastatur kurz drücken. Noch einen Kaffee wählen und überprüfen, daß die Anzeige nicht wieder erscheint.

Die Mahlung nun auf den richtigen Wert (siehe Abschnitt 5.4) einstellen. Wenn die Anzeige sich nicht auslöscht, soll die Maschine durch den Kundendienst kontrolliert werden.

AUSSER BETRIEB 4 (Error 4?)

Der Automat hat die in der Funktion STOP KAFFEEeingestellte Nummer von Kaffee erreicht und soll durch die Funktion RESET STOPauf Null zurückgestellt (und auch aufgeffüllt) werden. Siehe Abschnitt 9.3.

• saeco D.A 3P or 5P Beitrag #5
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

Wait some minutes. I got some infos referring to error codes 3 and 4 in german, which I will translate.
Error: 4 means the programmed amount of brewed coffees in the counter "coffee stop" has been reached.
Fill the coffee container and press "Reset stop" to set the counter to zero.
The translation regarding Error 3 follows.

PS:
Error 3: The on-time of the water-pump was to long .... one reasen ist for instance: the grinding value selected ist to fine (maybe value 0 to1), select value 10 and press key (25, wich is inside the cabinet in the vicinity of the door lock.) until the water flow through the beverage dispensing tube is normal. Additionally push key # 3 of the keyboard for a short time. Brew another coffee and check the disappearance of the error. If successful, select a proper grinding value. If unsuccessful, the machine has to be checked by Saeco.

regards
Harry

• saeco D.A 3P or 5P Beitrag #6
A
Ammar IVM
Teetrinker
what about the brew
the problem that its not moving when i start the machine and the poiler heat the water and after that it say error 4

• saeco D.A 3P or 5P Beitrag #7
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

According to the german description I guess you have got a pump error. The pump seems to have a time-out. Test the water pump.

regards
Harry

• saeco D.A 3P or 5P Beitrag #8
A
Ammar IVM
Teetrinker
i will check it and get back to you

• saeco D.A 3P or 5P Beitrag #9
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

In Germany vending machines are serviced by Saeco. That means the know-how of these machines in the Forum is pretty low.
The errror could also be situated on the input side of the water pump. In the diagram I see a pressure regulator but no measuring device for the amount of water needed to brew the selected beverage. All Saeco machines for home usage have a dedicated flowsensor ( always ) on the input side of the water pump

regards
Harry

• saeco D.A 3P or 5P Beitrag #10
A
Ammar IVM
Teetrinker
i desmantel everything in the machine and it seems that the water bump is not working how can i jumb it or make the machine work with out the water bump

• saeco D.A 3P or 5P Beitrag #11
A
Ammar IVM
Teetrinker
can anyone show me the board of the machine and its connections cause i think there is my problem

i have the user manuall but i need the technical manuall so if any one have please send it to me

its not the water bump cause i changed and still out of service 4-3

thanks

• saeco D.A 3P or 5P Beitrag #12
A
Ammar IVM
Teetrinker
christiana

that is the translation of what you wrote

The pump has worked too long, because, for example, to a fine Mahleinstellung (eg value 0-1). In this case the button for Mahleinstellung to a higher value (eg 10) set the button (25) to regular water leak from the Dosierrohr press while the 3rd Button (e) on the keyboard briefly. Even a coffee select and verify that the ad does not appear again.

The grinding now on the correct value (see Section 5.4) set. If the ad is not extinguishes, the machine by the customer control.

OPERATION 4 (Error 4?)

The machine has the function "STOP COFFEE" set number of coffee and should be achieved through the function "RESET STOP" to zero (and also aufgeffüllt) will be. See section 9.3.

what is in section (5.4) and (9.3)

• saeco D.A 3P or 5P Beitrag #13
G
Gast13026
Gast
Hello!
Look at the full Instruction manual. but it is in German

Anhänge
  • da3p_vending.pdf
    159 KB · Aufrufe: 92
  • saeco D.A 3P or 5P Beitrag #14
A
Ammar IVM
Teetrinker
thank you very much
but i have that one in english
i am looking for the technican manual does any one have it

• saeco D.A 3P or 5P Beitrag #15
A
Ammar IVM
Teetrinker
thats another manual

Anhänge
  • DA5P,_Topazio,_E008.055.01_Ed11.pdf
    789,2 KB · Aufrufe: 82
  • saeco D.A 3P or 5P Beitrag #16
G
Gast13026
Gast
Hello!
Check the Part 29 on Page 7 in your postet manual. Free running wheel in it and free tubes, clean contacts. Check the Pump (Part 69) conncted on 100 perhaps 220V (what ist current main voltage ) power source outside the machine.
Excause my english

• saeco D.A 3P or 5P Beitrag #17
A
Ammar IVM
Teetrinker
i have cleand every part in this machine and tested the water pump and coffee brew and the every part alone and it all working but alone when i but it back in the machine its all not working maybe it is the board or the electrical circut

this 29 in bage 7 how can you test this part it have 3 wire going in

• saeco D.A 3P or 5P Beitrag #18
G
Gast13026
Gast
this 29 in bage 7 how can you test this part it have 3 wire going in

Ther is an manual in german showing the testmode: Das Flowmeter ---- Autor: Saeco-Bastler

For helping at the electric board make pictures from both sides in high quallity an discribe the connectors on the board ( JPxx to pump for example)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

saeco D.A 3P or 5P

Oben