Saeco Incanto Sirius

Diskutiere Saeco Incanto Sirius im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; Hi! I am from the UK. I have previously PM'd wehe (user) about the 'fill coffee cont' error on the Sirius model. He did answer correctly, but...
  • Saeco Incanto Sirius Beitrag #1
G
G0OSE
Teetrinker
Hi! I am from the UK.
I have previously PM'd wehe (user) about the 'fill coffee cont' error on the Sirius model. He did answer correctly, but told me to post in English in this forum for help. (Google translate is a bit poor!)

I have read the forum and have the same problem as others. The machine will make ground coffee fine. My problem is with beans.
The machine does grind the beans, and they do go into the brew unit - but there is no brew cycle - the machine stops/resets and throws the unused ground coffee into the waste, then the error message 'fill bean cont' appears.

I have translated most of the thread and read/understand it - it seems one of the possibilities is to change the 4.7 Ohm 9W resistor for a 5.6 Ohm 10W one? I have ordered from ebay this item - # 230799984764.

I have tried to ask wehe about this, but unfortunately my questions are lost in translation lol!

What I need to know is - am I buying the correct resistor - ebay item # 230799984764.

Thankyou in advance.

• Saeco Incanto Sirius Beitrag #2
Grisu
Grisu
Teammitglied
Vollautomat
Incanto SUP021Y u. YBDR, Krups Orchestro
  • Saeco Incanto Sirius Beitrag #3
G
Gast28056
Gast
hi,

first thing is to answer the automatically appear questions:

Um dir schneller bei deinen Problem zu helfen, bitten wir dich folgende Angaben zu machen:
- Mechanik- und Elektronikkenntnisse vorhanden ?
- Messgerät vorhanden ?
- Genaue Bezeichnung der Maschine:

not really a problem to translate the questions in german language with translator.

all supporters should be told u skills and exact type of your machine.

second thing is to ask readable for all users not in secracy only 4 u. all users can learn by all posts here.

i wish a soon solution 2 solve u problem.

best regards

• Saeco Incanto Sirius Beitrag #4
G
G0OSE
Teetrinker
Hi, thankyou for your help so far - wehe has answered my query :cool: I hope the one I have bought will work - if not I will buy the one from your link.
This problem is so annoying - the machine has ony made 400 cups!
I have already completely dis assembled the machine and cleaned it, also taken apart and completely cleaned the grinder. I believe (and pray) this resistor is my problem. ;)
I will let you know what happens, it should arrive tomorrow.
Thankyou again.

As for
- Mechanik- und Elektronikkenntnisse vorhanden ?
- Messgerät vorhanden ?
- Genaue Bezeichnung der Maschine:
I have a little electronic knowledge, I have been a service engineer and a mechanical engineer for 16 years
I do have a multimeter
My machine is a saeco Incanto Sirius

• Saeco Incanto Sirius Beitrag #5
G
G0OSE
Teetrinker
Hi 2flow, sorry for not following forum rules properly. I have done so now.
One question - how do I remove secracy? (the german word of the button would be helpful =))

• Saeco Incanto Sirius Beitrag #6
G
Gast28056
Gast
hi,

not realy a problem.

beg u pardon 2 move thread into saeco english area for better clear view.

2 contact users with querry is not well seen.

post your problems and following results readable 4 all here in this thread and it´s okay.

best regards

• Saeco Incanto Sirius Beitrag #7
Grisu
Grisu
Teammitglied
Vollautomat
Incanto SUP021Y u. YBDR, Krups Orchestro
if it doesnt work it will be senseless to change it to the more powerfull type!!!

Only if it works well you could think about changing it to a 11 Watt type for heavy usage, because it can absorb little more heat.
For home usage with some cups a day and longer time between them your one will definitely be fine!

• Saeco Incanto Sirius Beitrag #8
G
G0OSE
Teetrinker
It Works! Yahoo! Thankyou guys sooooooo much I am very very happy!

Thema:

Saeco Incanto Sirius

Oben