"warming up ..." Error code on the display - problem to fix

Diskutiere "warming up ..." Error code on the display - problem to fix im ..:: Primea ::.. Forum im Bereich *** SAECO / Philips ***; Entshuldigen meine Deutsch ist schlecht, aber Englisch ist besser. Hello, is anybody experienced with similar problem with Saeco Primea Touch...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • "warming up ..." Error code on the display - problem to fix Beitrag #1
N
nuxx
Teetrinker
Entshuldigen meine Deutsch ist schlecht, aber Englisch ist besser.

Hello, is anybody experienced with similar problem with Saeco Primea Touch Plus machines?

When I press the main switch once to turn on the machine, on the screen is shown "self-test" - it is ok, the appliance automatically performs a diagnosis of its functions. BUT after few seconds after switch on, there is on the display "warming up..." and this status remains, I can wait for days and it is still on display !!! I cannot continue. There is no choice to press. The water tank is full of watter with Aqua Prima filter inside, coffee bean hopper is also full of coffee, brew group was cleaned, drip tray is empty, cup warming plate is on (hot).

I have no idea, hot to solve this issue. In operational and maintanance manual I didnt notice this Error message "warming up...".

This machine is one week old only ! So I had only few days and I am not so experienced like you.

Please let me know how to solve this issue, thanks.
Please answer in english if you can, my german is not so good.thanks ;)

• "warming up ..." Error code on the display - problem to fix Beitrag #2
Enigma
Enigma
Teetrinker
Vollautomat
Gar keinen =)
Hi nuxx,
The most easy way to solve that problem: Is there any "ASP" (Autorised Service Point) near ? Then go to the ASP with your Primea. If your maschine is only one week old, its definitely a case of warranty.
Maybe its a disturbance of the part that measures the temperature of the water heater or maybe the electroic.

MFG

Enigma

• "warming up ..." Error code on the display - problem to fix Beitrag #3
N
nuxx
Teetrinker
Enigma, thanks for advise.

I ordered this machine on ebay.de from one german company. I come from Slovakia. I made on this machine only 10 cups of coffee since 1st August when I received this superb machine :) I didnt expect any problems, it is new machine.

I tried to read some articles on this forum about similar problems, but I couldnt find any similar fault from another users.
OK I will try to contact service company in Slovakia first (to send it back to german reseller would take long time)

• "warming up ..." Error code on the display - problem to fix Beitrag #4
ksp
ksp
Kaffeetrinker
i think it would not be a problem to take the saeco to an authorisized dealer...did you visit one?

• "warming up ..." Error code on the display - problem to fix Beitrag #5
N
nuxx
Teetrinker
to ksp: today I called to ASP in Bratislava, Slovakia and described my issue. They can look on it, but it will not be for free (the machine is still in warranty, but bought in Germany). I can go the ASP this Wednesday. They assume it can be problem with temp. sensor or problem with boiler or in worst scenario problem with mainboard. They have to check it first. So what do you advice me? I would like to use this machine asap and I dont want to wait another 1-2 months for return (send it to Germany and wait for the result there), it will take 2 months I guess. How are your experiences with returns?
Thanks

• "warming up ..." Error code on the display - problem to fix Beitrag #6
K
ksb
Teammitglied
Hi nuxx,

They can look on it, but it will not be for free

open the machine, search for the temperature sensor (maybe green wires) which ist located at the water-heater and measure its resistance - the target value is 1900 ohms at 20°C.

KSB

• "warming up ..." Error code on the display - problem to fix Beitrag #7
N
nuxx
Teetrinker
Original von ksb
Hi nuxx,

They can look on it, but it will not be for free

open the machine, search for the temperature sensor (maybe green wires) which ist located at the water-heater and measure its resistance - the target value is 1900 ohms at 20°C.

KSB

ok, I tried to open the case, but I was able to dismount only upper coffee bean hopper and there is inside some cables visible, but there is still some black plastic part and under this is probably the mainboard. But I dont know how to go through this black part. Am I doing it right?
thanks

• "warming up ..." Error code on the display - problem to fix Beitrag #8
K
ksb
Teammitglied
  • "warming up ..." Error code on the display - problem to fix Beitrag #9
N
nuxx
Teetrinker
The machine works again :D, but with help from ASP.
The only problem was with temperature protection of boiler, it is electromechanical part, which can be used again.
The service recognised problem very quickly.
There is only problem, that Primea has this component under the boiler, but as I was told, it should be on much easier position placed in next generation of Primea to make easier self-service possible. To dismount the case of Primeas takes some time, but later it should be easier.

So finaly is my problem is solved and I can use my Primea hopefuly longer time as it was in the beginning (2 days), thanks for your replies and that you accept my language differences in this Support forum. THANKS again to all

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

"warming up ..." Error code on the display - problem to fix

Oben