xelsis evo 8954/01

Diskutiere xelsis evo 8954/01 im ..:: Xelsis SUP- und HD-Modelle ::.. Forum im Bereich *** SAECO / Philips ***; Hi I have new xelsis evo 8954/01 And I think that the water pump make loud noise when it make the coffee When it pour the water it's not making...
  • xelsis evo 8954/01 Beitrag #1
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
Hi

I have new xelsis evo 8954/01
And I think that the water pump make loud noise when it make the coffee
When it pour the water it's not making loud noise but when it make the coffee its very loud .

I have primea touch plus second edition and it's so quiet compare to this xelsis evo
What can be done please?

i know to open the primea in few second and to fix every thing on it
But with xelsis I don't know how to open it yet, and if this noise is fault or that the way its need to be?
Please if someone knew of my problem

Look at my youtube for the loude sound
Maybe the water pump can be the same way dont make so much noise?

Thanks
Yossi

• xelsis evo 8954/01 Beitrag #2
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
And agian in german (with google)

Hello

I have new xelsis evo 8954/01
And I think the water pump makes loud noise when it makes the coffee
When it pours the water, it does not make a loud noise, but when it makes the coffee very noisy.

I got Primea Touch plus second edition and it's so quiet compared to this xelsis evo
What can be done please?

I know to open the Primea in a few seconds and fix everything on it
But with xelsis I do not know how to open it, and if this noise is to blame or the way it must be?

Please, if someone knew about my problem

Look at my youtube for the loude sound
Habps: //youtu.be/IQwo-fdB5HI

Perhaps the water pump can not make so much noise in the same way?

1. what please do
2. Is there manually how to open xelsis? All the link I've found bot worked

Many Thanks
Yossi

• xelsis evo 8954/01 Beitrag #3
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
no one? :(

• xelsis evo 8954/01 Beitrag #4
E
experti2
Kaffeetrinker
Hi Yossi
Regarding Xelsis, I think mechanical construction is very similar to Exprelia, so for opening search for disassembly manual for Exprelia.
There is 2 pump - to reach and observe them you must open the rear-panel only , not all covers etc..
Rearpanel with logo is fixed at bottom with 2 screws (they are behind 1-1 small cap) -take off caps, unscrew, then "gingerly" raise rearcover (it has clips at top) and take it off.
Regarding pump noise, I think the so called reverse-ventil (integrated into/inside Ulka pump) is wrong, OR rubber support is out of place and pump vibrations are pulsed to heater or panel closely seated to pump.
milen

• xelsis evo 8954/01 Beitrag #5
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
Hi milen
Thank you very much for your answer
I will try it soon

About coffe temperatures may you can help me also?
In my primea i have change in the diagnosis mode the medum temp to 97 and its was great for me

Here is see that they limited it to 85

I also read here that someone change the ntc resistore inside so it will rise the temp by 5 degree

1. Is it for the old xelsis? Or also to the xelsis evo?

2. Do you know what i can do to rise the temperature by 5-8 more degree above the 85 that in yhe diagnostic manu on my xelsis evo?

Thanks
Yossi

• xelsis evo 8954/01 Beitrag #6
E
experti2
Kaffeetrinker
Hi Yossi,
Sorry , my experience is with Exprelia (HD8854) only. Temp.range is 75..85 (default 78) , so equal to your Xelsis Evo.

I think restriction is because of very small room for 2heaters+2pumps and there is one complicated multiway valve too.
Inside every valve (4-5pcs in common steelblock) are membran o-ring pin and spring - all they are not massive ,
as for example in a classic Royal Professional - 4-5pcs autonom ElektroMagnetValve with extrem longlife.
At other side, is your Evo in garantie or not? In case of "in garantie" then disassembling, ntc replace isn't good idea...
milen

• xelsis evo 8954/01 Beitrag #7
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
Hi
Yes its brand new ( one week old)
But its too cold for me.

, what about reduce the water flow meter?
Now the default is 120
If i will reduce it to 90. The water will be slower then they we be longer in the heater and will be wormer, no?

Thanks
Yossi

• xelsis evo 8954/01 Beitrag #8
E
experti2
Kaffeetrinker
Hi,
First of all, about "water pump makes loud noise" and "Yes its brand new ( one week old)" , then don't disassembly maschine.
May be is defekt - at the local servicepoint they will decide.
I advise, to "deaerate" all watersections - coffe / hotwater / steam for Milkisland. For examlpe, fill 150ml water in Milkisland and start "hot milk" program. Then run "preground coffe" cycle without coffepulver !! , then prepare "hotwater" 100-150ml. This will exhaus air from watersystem.

Second, may be you mean settings "hotwater flowrate" is 120 . This regards the "hotwater" volume/min, not the waterflow used cross "coffe brewing".
milen

• xelsis evo 8954/01 Beitrag #9
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
Hi

I was also received new one since i told them its was defect
And also the second one was also loudly and colder

I will try what you advic me about remove air

About the 120 flow rate
I don't think its the volume, becuse it appears only one time on the diagnostic mode

Thanks
Yossi

• xelsis evo 8954/01 Beitrag #10
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
By the way
What shulde be the mount of the medium coffe on the diagnostic mode?
By mistake i change the value and i dont know what it was

Now the medum show me "113". What this number say?

Thanks
Yossi

• xelsis evo 8954/01 Beitrag #11
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
Sorry
Grinder dose. Not coffe dose

Yossi

• xelsis evo 8954/01 Beitrag #12
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
hi

I was also received new one , since i told saeco its was defect
And also the second one was also loudly and colder
I will try what you advice about remove air , i am not sure i understand what to do. but i will try . :)

About the 120 flow rate
I don't think its the volume, because it appears only one time on the diagnostic mode

By the way
What should be the mount of the medium grinder coffee on the test mode?
By mistake i have change the value and i don't know what it was

Now the medium show me "115". What this number say?

Thanks
Yossi

• xelsis evo 8954/01 Beitrag #13
E
experti2
Kaffeetrinker
First of all , don't miss Test mode with Diagnostic mode.
By Exprelia in TEST mode you can manually modify number of pulses (sended from grinder hallsensor) for "medium aroma", I think for Exprelia default 100, the MILD and STRONG are +/- 10% I think.
After exit this mode, the AutoDose algorithm (so called SAS) can automatically refine this setting, so after 4-5 brewing actual value can be other than 100 pulses. SAS measures the maximum average power consumed by gearmotor moves brewunit, which depends on amount of grinded coffe too..
If next week You change coffee-beems, then SAS will/can refine value - so in real work the coffe dose grounded at "MEDIUM AROMA" can varie with very small steps, but stay closely around initial value - IF it was correct, and all mashine components are good. After mounths of use, the brewunit moving will consume more power, may be this modify lichtly the actual amount of pulses too.

• xelsis evo 8954/01 Beitrag #14
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
thank you very much

Thema:

xelsis evo 8954/01

ANGEBOTE & SPONSOREN
Wunderkessel.de - Die Koch-Community mit Herz
Oben