Elektronik Gaggia Titanium electronic components main board

Diskutiere Gaggia Titanium electronic components main board im ..:: Saeco Klone ::.. Forum im Bereich *** SAECO / Philips ***; No, this is the diagnostic mode, I want to know what the temperature sensor shows in test mode. To do this, 3 keys must be pressed simultaneously...
  • Gaggia Titanium electronic components main board Beitrag #21
uhrmacher
uhrmacher
Teammitglied
Vollautomat
Saeco Primea Duo Incanto deluxe Talea Ring plus uvm.
No, this is the diagnostic mode, I want to know what the temperature sensor shows in test mode. To do this, 3 keys must be pressed simultaneously in the test mode. (Menu + instant coffee + descaling)

• Gaggia Titanium electronic components main board Beitrag #22
RobertdB
RobertdB
Teetrinker
Vollautomat
Gaggia Titanium
Yes, got it, temperature reading is 16. I have been waiting 5 minutes after switching on the machine before entering the test and temperature reading.

• Gaggia Titanium electronic components main board Beitrag #23
uhrmacher
uhrmacher
Teammitglied
Vollautomat
Saeco Primea Duo Incanto deluxe Talea Ring plus uvm.
Is it only 16 ° with you? That seems too little for room temperature. Can you turn on the heater in the test mode and see if it gets warmer?

• Gaggia Titanium electronic components main board Beitrag #24
RobertdB
RobertdB
Teetrinker
Vollautomat
Gaggia Titanium
Yes in my "Bastler Zimmer" it is only 16 degrees. I am not sure how to activate the heater. When I press Descale and small coffee the pump starts. The other manipulations I don't know exactly how to enter.

• Gaggia Titanium electronic components main board Beitrag #25
RobertdB
RobertdB
Teetrinker
Vollautomat
Gaggia Titanium
Ok so Menu button and normal coffee turns on the heater. I have now 39 °

• Gaggia Titanium electronic components main board Beitrag #26
RobertdB
RobertdB
Teetrinker
Vollautomat
Gaggia Titanium
I have continued testing and asked for information from someone with the same machine as I have. It seems that while entering test mode the following reading should appear on the screen: 2 5 6 7 8 9 D. Mine only shows 2 5 6 9 D so 7 and 8 are missing. Nr 7 is normal since the reed contact is not activated by water reservoir, when I hold a magnet close to the reed sensor nr 7 turns on. For nr 8, flow meter pulse, I get no reading. How to test the flow meter pulses?

• Gaggia Titanium electronic components main board Beitrag #27
RobertdB
RobertdB
Teetrinker
Vollautomat
Gaggia Titanium
Did some more research. I opened the flow sensor and managed to get the nr 8 working. The magnet in the flow sensor did not line up with the reed so therefor I did not get the nr 8 on the display. But still..... continues "SELFTEST".... nothing else. Going to put the flow sensor back together.

• Gaggia Titanium electronic components main board Beitrag #28
RobertdB
RobertdB
Teetrinker
Vollautomat
Gaggia Titanium
Is there a possibility to dump the program code from a working Gaggia Titanium and reflash mine?
I think that has to be done through connector JP25 on the main board.
What microprocessor is fitted on the mainboard is there any information available?

Thema:

Gaggia Titanium electronic components main board

Oben