Help me..What mean "entkalken entluften?

Diskutiere Help me..What mean "entkalken entluften? im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; Hey , I have a Saeco Royal Sup 015 dig. espresso coffee. Today when I went to make coffee, there was no water in the camera (I forgot to verify)...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Help me..What mean "entkalken entluften? Beitrag #1
M
montenegro382
Teetrinker
Hey , I have a Saeco Royal Sup 015 dig. espresso coffee. Today when I went to make coffee, there was no water in the camera (I forgot to verify) but I clicked the button and now my machine is blocked and the display shows me "Entkalken entluften" .. what does this ? How can I fix this?

Achtung, ich habe eine Saeco Royal Sup 015 dig. Espresso-Kaffees. Heute, als ich ging, um Kaffee zu machen, gab es kein Wasser in die Kamera (Ich vergaß zu überprüfen), aber ich auf den Button geklickt und meine Maschine ist gesperrt und das Display zeigt mir "Entkalken entlüften" .. was soll das ? Wie kann ich dieses Problem beheben?

• Help me..What mean "entkalken entluften? Beitrag #2
K
ksb
Teammitglied
Hello,

Entkalken = descaling (see user-manual)
Entlüften = refill (see user-manual)

regards KSB

• Help me..What mean "entkalken entluften? Beitrag #3
M
montenegro382
Teetrinker
Hello,

Entkalken = descaling (see user-manual)
Entlüften = refill (see user-manual)

regards KSB

ok .. thanks .. but how can I fix that? Do I have to bring in the coffee service?

• Help me..What mean "entkalken entluften? Beitrag #5
M
montenegro382
Teetrinker
No - do you own a "user-manual" ? l

No, I do not have a user-manual .. but maybe can it found on the Internet?

Saescko Type: SUP 015 Royal Dig (230 V-50Hz 1250W)

• Help me..What mean "entkalken entluften? Beitrag #7
M
montenegro382
Teetrinker

I clean machine, as it is written in the manufacturer's instructions carefully ... But now when I turn on, writes on display "entkalken Bruhge.Block" ...

Ich saubere Maschine, wie es in den Anweisungen des Herstellers sorgfältig geschrieben ... aber wenn ich nun einschalten, schreibt auf dem Display "Entkalken Bruhge.Block ...

• Help me..What mean "entkalken entluften? Beitrag #8
N
Nescafetrinker
Kaffeetrinker
Vollautomat
Saeco Magic de Luxe
After cleaning you have to kill the indication "entkalken". I have a different machine, but in your manual there should be a step, how to reset this indication.
Brühgruppe blockiert means: your brewing unit has not been put in correctly. Switch of the machine, try to pull out the brewing unit, make shure the lever "push" on the unit remains in the down position. Remount the brewing unit.
Good luck!

• Help me..What mean "entkalken entluften? Beitrag #9
M
montenegro382
Teetrinker
I am in my machine has two options "entkalken Kalkanz.ruckst" and "Total entkalken Kaffe, which to choose? What that means? The instructions that I found on the Internet, no more. : (

• Help me..What mean "entkalken entluften? Beitrag #10
M
montenegro382
Teetrinker
I in my machine has two options "entkalken Kalkanz.ruckst" and " entkalken Total Kaffe", which to choose? What that means? The instructions which I found on the Internet, no more that. : (

• Help me..What mean "entkalken entluften? Beitrag #11
N
Nescafetrinker
Kaffeetrinker
Vollautomat
Saeco Magic de Luxe
The first one is the right one. It means. "reset the counter for decalcination."
best regards!

• Help me..What mean "entkalken entluften? Beitrag #12
M
montenegro382
Teetrinker
After cleaning you have to kill the indication "entkalken". I have a different machine, but in your manual there should be a step, how to reset this indication.
Brühgruppe blockiert means: your brewing unit has not been put in correctly. Switch of the machine, try to pull out the brewing unit, make shure the lever "push" on the unit remains in the down position. Remount the brewing unit.
Good luck!

.. I'm done "descaling", but now we are still showing "brew unite miss" .. I pull the brewing unit from the machine, but also shows again ..?

• Help me..What mean "entkalken entluften? Beitrag #13
N
Nescafetrinker
Kaffeetrinker
Vollautomat
Saeco Magic de Luxe
There is a Microswitch at the inside, which should be pushed in by the brewing unit when you slide it in.
It only closes, and kills the indication "brewing group missing" when the brewing group really "clicks" into place, and the "push" lever on the brewing group has jumped up. When all this is done, and the indication stays on, either this switch has broken, or you have to bend down a bit the little metal tongue of the switch carefully for instance with a wooden toothpick.
I´m leaving on vacation now, so no more help from me for a while! Good luck, so you can sipp a good Montenegro coffee again!

• Help me..What mean "entkalken entluften? Beitrag #14
M
montenegro382
Teetrinker
There is a Microswitch at the inside, which should be pushed in by the brewing unit when you slide it in.
It only closes, and kills the indication "brewing group missing" when the brewing group really "clicks" into place, and the "push" lever on the brewing group has jumped up. When all this is done, and the indication stays on, either this switch has broken, or you have to bend down a bit the little metal tongue of the switch carefully for instance with a wooden toothpick.
I´m leaving on vacation now, so no more help from me for a while! Good luck, so you can sipp a good Montenegro coffee again!

Thank you for help. I am improved my maschine and now enjoys good coffee. Thank you, once again .. greetings from Montenegro

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Help me..What mean "entkalken entluften?

Oben