Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread

Diskutiere Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread im DeLonghi Forum im Bereich *** Sonstige Kaffeevollautomaten ***; Hello. I have problem with Ecam 44.360 [korrigiert von Grisu] 44.660 coffeemashine. After changing power board, caffeemashine make 50 cup od...
  • Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #981
J
JozefG
Teetrinker
Hello.
I have problem with Ecam 44.360 [korrigiert von Grisu] 44.660 coffeemashine.
After changing power board, caffeemashine make 50 cup od coffee and now grinder dont work. In test mode work all components, grinder too, but when i choose button caffee grinder dont work.
I try do reset by clearing eeprom inside MCU, but it take no effect.
So my question is, have somebody download software from this powerboard?
Number of boards are:
Please can somebody upload FW for this kind od board?
Thanks lot.
Regards, Jozef

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
  • Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #982
Ano
Ano
Espressotrinker
You say you have replaced the original board. What 52... number does it have?
And what is the number of the new board?
Thanks!
Furthermore, please start with uploading the firmware you have on your boards - if they have not been uploaded yet here ;-)

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #983
R
Richard-53
Kaffee Junkie
Eine ECAM 44.360 gibt es nicht.

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #985
R
Richard-53
Kaffee Junkie
ECAM 44.660.Das vermute ich auch sollte aber korrigiert werde für alle die später danach suchen.

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #986
J
JozefG
Teetrinker
You say you have replaced the original board. What 52... number does it have?
And what is the number of the new board?
Thanks!
Furthermore, please start with uploading the firmware you have on your boards - if they have not been uploaded yet here ;-)
Hello.
Also, man bring me a coffeemaschine with changed powerboard. He have caffeemaschine in service, maschine have problem in PSU, so technik change old power board by new one.
After 50 cup of coffee grinder stop working.
Now i think, that can be any Bug in code in MCU, because i record any other firmware and I try if Power board working, everything work well.
Problematic board have code:
Sorryy, its model Ecam 44.660
I can upload firware from this board if its need.

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #987
Ano
Ano
Espressotrinker
  • Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #988
J
JozefG
Teetrinker
  • Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #989
Ano
Ano
Espressotrinker
The firmware ("Program Data") cannot go corrupted as far as I know. As it is 'read only' to the machine.
So the only problem can be in the "EEPROM Data", or in the hardware of the machine or the displayunit.
So you can upload it with confidence ;-)

Therefore I asked if the original board has the same number as the replacement board: there could be a problem with software incompatibility in theory. However, if that was the case you should be able to make another 50 cups of coffee after erasing the EEPROM Data memory. So I don't think you have a software problem but a hardware problem in your machine.

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #990
J
JozefG
Teetrinker
The firmware ("Program Data") cannot go corrupted as far as I know. As it is 'read only' to the machine.
So the only problem can be in the "EEPROM Data", or in the hardware of the machine or the displayunit.
So you can upload it with confidence ;-)

Therefore I asked if the original board has the same number as the replacement board: there could be a problem with software incompatibility in theory. However, if that was the case you should be able to make another 50 cups of coffee after erasing the EEPROM Data memory. So I don't think you have a software problem but a hardware problem in your machine.
Yes, its very interesting.
Because when I give to this powerboard another program hardware work well….
Very interesting…

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #991
J
JozefG
Teetrinker
here is a dump file for delonghi ecam 44.660

Anhänge
  • 44.660.B 5213221081-62 SW02.1.000 PIC18LF4620 .zip
    53,4 KB · Aufrufe: 17
  • 8FDE068A-7E98-4282-BCFA-E610383F473D.jpeg
    8FDE068A-7E98-4282-BCFA-E610383F473D.jpeg
    748,9 KB · Aufrufe: 29
  • 40F73912-B9CB-418F-8D11-0E606E717A32.jpeg
    40F73912-B9CB-418F-8D11-0E606E717A32.jpeg
    1,8 MB · Aufrufe: 27
  • Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #992
Ano
Ano
Espressotrinker
  • Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #993
S
shema
Teetrinker
...coffeemaschine with changed powerboard.
.................Now i think, that can be any Bug in code in MCU................
..............Problematic board .........
...a series of mistakes, and wrong conclusions...
The replaced electronic board is fully functional, no errors in the software, it just looks for the specific hardware, and when it gets the wrong information, it accumulates errors and stops working. When you are sure that the hardware version of the new electronic board matches the hardware version of the old electronic board, then you can afford to change the firmware with the one written for this coffee machine.
I don't like these FRANKENSTEIN. They will also confuse the next technician who will repair the machine.

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #994
J
JozefG
Teetrinker
Very nice! :) A last question, triac TY9 is that a T43570 with R44=82Ohm, or is it a T40570 with R44=270 Ohm?
Thanks!
Hi. Is there 270ohm and T43570 Triac. Triac is drive from MCU by Inverter HC14 also there is ok T43570 with 35mA gate current. When MCU drive direct from own pin there is use T40570 with 5mA gate current.
This triac is designed for cup heater, but this maschine havnt it.

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #995
J
JozefG
Teetrinker
...a series of mistakes, and wrong conclusions...
The replaced electronic board is fully functional, no errors in the software, it just looks for the specific hardware, and when it gets the wrong information, it accumulates errors and stops working. When you are sure that the hardware version of the new electronic board matches the hardware version of the old electronic board, then you can afford to change the firmware with the one written for this coffee machine.
I don't like these FRANKENSTEIN. They will also confuse the next technician who will repair the machine.
Hello, i understand all what you want to say.
I am working as electronic designer as electronic hardware, and software too.
This can be right any bug in code.
Because, i call with man who bring me maschine, and he say, that he bring maschine to service with the same problem before. They only change power board for new one with the same code. Next they give him maschine as repaired. As I wrote prewious, he made 50cup of coffee and mistake/defect with grinder is back.
Also this is the reason, because I think that this power board with code 5213221081 have software bug.
I want to try 5213218051 wich is older as 5213221081 and this is reason why I ask to this forum about it.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #996
Ano
Ano
Espressotrinker
If I flash different firmware for whatever reason on a customer's machine, I remove the original sticker from the pcb. And put on my own sticker stating the DeLonghi number + SW version that I put on it. To avoid confusion.
(why do I flash with a different software version? If the MCU is fried and I only have an earlier or later SW version, and no dump of the original version)

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #997
Ano
Ano
Espressotrinker
Hi. Is there 270ohm and T43570 Triac.
Are you sure? I've never seen this combination on a DeLonghi pcb. It's always EITHER a T43570 with R44=82Ohm, OR a T40570 with R44=270 Ohm. Maybe you can post a zoomed in picture of this part of the pcb? Thanks a lot in advance!

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #998
S
shema
Teetrinker
... have software bug ...
We can continue the dialogue ... but I have a big request. Do not use " software bug"
it's an excuse for those who can't deal with a hardware problem. You don't think that Delonghi will release a version with such a stupid error ... to block the machine after 50 coffees ...
... I am working as electronic designer as electronic hardware, and software too. ...
I am very impressed with you... And I've had some success writing programmer for controllers... but that's off topic.
Тhere are some hardware differences in the different versions of the electronic boards, which at first glance are the same, and the differences are difficult to notice. There are electronic boards with the same hardware version, and with different resistor-jumper configurations. There is a reason and I'm sure it's not in the software. Find which board with which number corresponds to your machine and start from there ... don't pay too much attention to who put what and what they replaced, overwrote, flashed ... basically they killed the machine, Your task is to make it like it was before as bought from the store.

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #999
S
shema
Teetrinker

Delonghi 5213221081 sw2.1 dg 230 V​

This electronic board is suitable and compatible with the following coffee machine models. For more accurate information, it is better to contact a dealer.
ModelIndustrial Code
DELONGHIECAM44.664.B ELETTA CAPPUCCINO0132215237
DELONGHIECAM44.666.B ELETTA CAPPUCCINO0132215216
DELONGHIELETTA CAPPUCCINO ECAM44.660.B0132215212
DELONGHIELETTA CAPPUCCINO ECAM44.660.B0132215213

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #1.000
Ano
Ano
Espressotrinker
Are you sure? I've never seen this combination on a DeLonghi pcb. It's always EITHER a T43570 with R44=82Ohm, OR a T40570 with R44=270 Ohm. Maybe you can post a zoomed in picture of this part of the pcb? Thanks a lot in advance!
Hi @JozefG , could you please check it / post a picture? Thanks!

Thema:

Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread

Oben