Royal Professional, runs one direction only

Diskutiere Royal Professional, runs one direction only im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; Here is a chart showing the readings in a somewhat better alignment.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Royal Professional, runs one direction only Beitrag #21
M
mitim
Teetrinker
Vollautomat
Royal Professional, Primea Ring
Here is a chart showing the readings in a somewhat better alignment.

Anhänge
  • Switch position.doc
    28 KB · Aufrufe: 47
  • Royal Professional, runs one direction only Beitrag #22
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

Your measured values are pretty close to the theoretical values, we had to expect.
Is the bridge rectifier of the voltage regulation really o.k. ?? If it does not provide the correct polarity for the power transistor, the motor will turn only in one direction.
In this PDF-file is a diagram of the regulation ---> Ersatztypen für Saeco-Halbleiter

regards
Harry

• Royal Professional, runs one direction only Beitrag #23
M
mitim
Teetrinker
Vollautomat
Hi,

Your measured values are pretty close to the theoretical values, we had to expect.
Is the bridge rectifier of the voltage regulation really o.k. ?? If it does not provide the correct polarity for the power transistor, the motor will turn only in one direction.
In this PDF-file is a diagram of the regulation ---> Ersatztypen für Saeco-Halbleiter

regards
Harry
Many thanks for your reply, Harry.
The power supply card works with the CPU card from a working professional, so I think it should be OK. Does having the measured values within theorical values mean the circuitry is good, and nothing can be gained by replacing the capacitor? And btw, are all those surface mount capacitors the same?
Are any other test I could do for finding where the faulty part is, besides blaming it on the CPU? And suggestions?
Thank you
mitim

• Royal Professional, runs one direction only Beitrag #24
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

Because we did not find an error in the MS-circuit, I have run out of ideas for the time being.

Sorry, regards
Harry

• Royal Professional, runs one direction only Beitrag #25
K
ksb
Teammitglied
Hi,

it is only an idea:

is it possible that there is are new "diagnostic items" in the "diagnostic menu" to do some adjustments for the simulation of the "switch points" ?

In this case a lost of the eeprom contents may be the reason.....

regards ksb

• Royal Professional, runs one direction only Beitrag #26
M
mitim
Teetrinker
Vollautomat
Hi,

it is only an idea:

is it possible that there is are new "diagnostic items" in the "diagnostic menu" to do some adjustments for the simulation of the "switch points" ?

In this case a lost of the eeprom contents may be the reason.....

regards ksb
THank you for the suggestion. I tried various key combinations, but nothing happens. Let me know if you find out how.
I went ahead and ordered a new board from the dealer. That will work for sure.

Thank you all for your suggestions, links,and information. It will be helpful when trying to solve similar problems in the future.

mitim

• Royal Professional, runs one direction only Beitrag #27
M
mitim
Teetrinker
Vollautomat
New CPU board solves problems

Hi everyone,
Just for follow-up: :) I installed the new CPU board and machine now works flawlessly :). I enjoyed using this forum, even though it's mostly written in a secondary language (to me) and I will continue to drop by on occasion.
Thanks again
mitim

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Royal Professional, runs one direction only

Oben