s' zündet an?? Platinproblem oder nicht??

Diskutiere s' zündet an?? Platinproblem oder nicht?? im ..:: Vienna / Prima / Crema / Nova ::.. Forum im Bereich *** SAECO / Philips ***; Ok Like this ? Or like this ? when you indicate 0, that is the measurement which I must find?
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • s' zündet an?? Platinproblem oder nicht?? Beitrag #41
damvdr
damvdr
Teetrinker
Ok
Like this ?
P1030883.jpg
Or like this ?
P1030884.jpg
when you indicate 0, that is the measurement which I must find?

• s' zündet an?? Platinproblem oder nicht?? Beitrag #42
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

To check the wiring choose the lowest (max) range of 200 (Ohms) --- the second picture. By the way most digital multimeters have a more convenient position -- in this position a buzzer sound if values for instance below 100 Ohms are encountered. The display-value may be disregarded or used as a cross-reference.

regards
Harry

• s' zündet an?? Platinproblem oder nicht?? Beitrag #43
damvdr
damvdr
Teetrinker
J created a pdf where j noted the different switch as well as measurements in off and in one. It is enough to pass the mouse on the chips to have the picture. J hope that will function !
Anhang anzeigen schema vienna switch.pdf

• s' zündet an?? Platinproblem oder nicht?? Beitrag #44
K
ksb
Teammitglied
The following switches are no part of the 230V-Power input:

Switch 1
Switch 2
Switch 3

Watch the diameter of wires - the thin ones are signal lines and the thick ones are power lines!

You didn't make any measurements at the heater and thermostat above the door switch.

Don't you know anyone who is able to read the circuit diagramm ?

The circuit diagram says more than 1000 pictures in this case.

And reading and understanding its meaning is much easier than painting a lot of pictures.....

• s' zündet an?? Platinproblem oder nicht?? Beitrag #45
damvdr
damvdr
Teetrinker
Ok, I do not make any more pictures, j write. J did that so that is clear because I am not a pro. You do not say anything to me to my measures, are they good? No I don't know anybody who can to help me. If I understand well, there do not remain to me to bring the machine to a repairer? j had contacted this forum to avoid that. Because one finds vienna for little price on occasion. There exists T French technical documentation on this model, with a protocol to repair it?

• s' zündet an?? Platinproblem oder nicht?? Beitrag #46
K
ksb
Teammitglied
Hi damvdr,

sorry - i want to help you but don't know how to do it.

Your measurements are OK for the components itselfes.

The problem is that the context of all components is not OK - they are not in right sequence.

A possible way could be to remove the 230V connections and start at the beginning one wire after the other.

I don't know any french documentation about your machine.

Regards KSB

• s' zündet an?? Platinproblem oder nicht?? Beitrag #47
damvdr
damvdr
Teetrinker
Ok thank you for your patience !;) , I think that now, the connections of the machine are correct, one can take again measurements since the beginning !
Regards

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

s' zündet an?? Platinproblem oder nicht??

Oben