Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03

Diskutiere Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 im ..:: Incanto SUP021 (Saeco) ::.. Forum im Bereich *** SAECO / Philips ***; Nope, also the normal mode until I saw the machine warming up Nope. Also ZD33 is broken. Not one of the fuses this time. Water leakage is not...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #41
J
JPS2
Kaffeetrinker
Did you use the "test-mode" all the time before ?

Nope, also the normal mode until I saw the machine warming up

Is there a connection between heat-sink and any middle pin of the triacs on heat-sink ?
Nope.

Also ZD33 is broken. Not one of the fuses this time.

Water leakage is not likely as the machine seems still dry.

• Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #42
K
ksb
Teammitglied
i think there is a short-circuit between the 130-Ohm-resistor in the heater and protection ground (PE).

Please measure the resistance between the yellow wires of the 4-pole-motor-connector and the metal surface of heater in the highest possible range.

• Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #43
J
JPS2
Kaffeetrinker
I notices a burn spot on the machine and the platine. See the pictures. It is at the back of SMD resistors 12/13 34/35 and one of the pins of thyristor T8. This pin looks a bit black so I think this one is also damaged again.

Ill check your short-circuit suspection, but where can I find the heater? You mean the cup-heater?

Anhänge
  • schroeiplek.jpg
    schroeiplek.jpg
    302,2 KB · Aufrufe: 40
  • print back.jpg
    print back.jpg
    301,4 KB · Aufrufe: 42
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #44
J
JPS2
Kaffeetrinker
Finding the short circuit...

Hello again. Today I have found the time and motivation to replace thyristor, varistoren, ZD, tip33c.

But... before I connect the machine to grounded power again I have to find the short circuit that caused the explosion twice... KSB suspects the short-circuit in the 130ohm part of the cupheater (where is this located?)

Following the recommendation, measuring resistance between each of the yellow wires on one pin and the surface of the cupheater on the other pin did not result in any measured static value. It remains unlimited.

Am I doing something wrong? Can anyone explain how to find and solve the suspected short circuit?

Many thanks in advance. I think I'll eat my shoe if the machine explodes again :confused:

• Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #45
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

The Incanto Sirius cuphater uses a PTC-heater.
The 130 Ohm resistor you are searching ist attached to the boiler J. Follow the yellow wires.

regards
Harry

• Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #46
K
ksb
Teammitglied
Hello JPS2,

i think there is a short-circuit between the 130-Ohm-resistor in the heater and protection ground (PE).
i wrote "heater" and NOT "cupheater"

regard ksb

• Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #47
J
JPS2
Kaffeetrinker
Thanks KSB and Harry, I'll try soon and post the feedback.

• Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #48
J
JPS2
Kaffeetrinker
Hmm, resistance between metal parts and yellow wires remain 'unlimited', so I think the short-circuit is not at this part.

The resistor itself measures 126 ohm which almost equals 130 ohm.

• Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #49
J
JPS2
Kaffeetrinker
Kurzschluss finden

G'Abend, wer kan mich hilfen den kurzschluss zu finden? Ich habe doch keine ahnumg und zu wenig kunde fur gute diagnose. Ich brauche bitte all tipps. Danke!

• Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #50
K
ksb
Teammitglied
switch into the highest possible resistor-range, connect one probe to the 130 ohm-resistor and check a possible connection to other parts with the other probe.

• Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #51
J
JPS2
Kaffeetrinker
tip33c

switch into the highest possible resistor-range, connect one probe to the 130 ohm-resistor and check a possible connection to other parts with the other probe.

I think I found something. I can measure ~17k ohm between the circuit of the 130ohm heater and the 'kuhlkorper' of the 'platine'.

do you think this migt be the cause? I'll look in more detail now if i can find a short circuit from this "kuhl

• Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #52
J
JPS2
Kaffeetrinker
tip33c

I think I found something. I can measure ~17k ohm between the circuit of the 130ohm heater and the 'Kühlkörper' of the 'Platine'.

Do you think this might be the cause? I'll look anyway in more detail now if i can find a short circuit from this "Kühlkörper".

• Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #53
K
ksb
Teammitglied
The resistor is connected to the Collector of the BD245C on the heat-sink via a bridge rectifier.

The collector is connected to the not isolated tab of the Transistor which is mounted to the heat-sink.

So thins connection seems to be normal.

Check this in the "diode-test" range of your meter.

Check also that there is no connection between the heat-sink and any pin of the triacs on the heat-sink.

• Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #54
J
JPS2
Kaffeetrinker
The resistor is connected to the Collector of the BD245C on the heat-sink via a bridge rectifier.

The collector is connected to the not isolated tab of the Transistor which is mounted to the heat-sink.

So thins connection seems to be normal.

Check this in the "diode-test" range of your meter.

Ok, this is clear. I understand the collector is the middle pin of BD245C. In 'diode test' I connected black to the collector and red to pin 3 and 4 of the motor connector (JP7). Pin 3 gives a value of 540; pin 4 is unlimited. I think this is OK.

Check also that there is no connection between the heat-sink and any pin of the triacs on the heat-sink.

Hmmm, I can measure ~17,5k ohm between heatsink and pin 1 as well as pin 3 of T14 (BTA212X 800B). BUT, there's something strange. I can only measure resistance when black is connected to the heatsink and red to pin 1 or 3. Not the other way around... (???)

At first sight I can't see shortcuts to the heatsink. T14 is maybe defect? By the way, I have the platine completely disconnected.

• Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #55
K
ksb
Teammitglied
If the pcb is disconnected you can´t measure any illegal connections between resistor and other parts.

• Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #56
J
JPS2
Kaffeetrinker
If the pcb is disconnected you can´t measure any illegal connections between resistor and other parts.

Yes, I do understand that... But is it normal to measure resistance between heatsink and T14 pin 1 and 3?

• Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #57
K
ksb
Teammitglied
Without any wiring i think this is not normal.

The heatsink itself is only connected to the collector of the transistor via the collector-tab.

Did you remove any conductive dirt from the pcb ?

• Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #58
J
JPS2
Kaffeetrinker
Maybe I did not remove the dirt completely. There is some solder resin (Harz) left. I'll clean that anyway, but how can I do that best? Cleaning fuel? Or just scrubbing?

When the platine is connected I can't find any shortcuts yet. Only ~17k ohm resistance between the heater resistor and heat sink of the platine.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #59
K
ksb
Teammitglied
remove all black carbon-rests from pcb.

Good night

KSB

• Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03 Beitrag #60
J
JPS2
Kaffeetrinker
Well, ofcourse I did clean it a bit after soldering, scratching with a pin of the multimeter.

I'd like to thank you for your great support. I hope I will solve this nasty problem. Maybe I'll check in later this weekend, goodnight.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Bruhruppe blokkiert p116_pwrv03

Oben