Saeco vienna superautomatica sometime no brew

Diskutiere Saeco vienna superautomatica sometime no brew im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; Hello As the coffee enema is torn. In this case you need a new cylinder-brewing chamber.:mad: fgsf - Dicofema
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Saeco vienna superautomatica sometime no brew Beitrag #21
Coffecup
Coffecup
Espressotrinker
Vollautomat
Vienna SUP018 mit Boiler J- Incanto Rapid Steam,SBS u. Odea Giro
Hello

As the coffee enema is torn. In this case you need a new cylinder-brewing chamber.:mad:
fgsf - Dicofema

• Saeco vienna superautomatica sometime no brew Beitrag #22
A
amaurot
Teetrinker
Thank you for the answer
I will try if they ship to england, could you please also send me the link for the water valve, the one on the right side, the inside plastic turning has a broken pin and is not retaining properly the position.
many thanks

• Saeco vienna superautomatica sometime no brew Beitrag #24
Coffecup
Coffecup
Espressotrinker
Vollautomat
;)

Hello

Yes, that's the right Link too this Ventil

• Saeco vienna superautomatica sometime no brew Beitrag #25
A
amaurot
Teetrinker
Thanks alot!!!

• Saeco vienna superautomatica sometime no brew Beitrag #26
A
amaurot
Teetrinker
Hello everyone
Before replacing the part I decided to attempt a repair.
I removed the water injector inlet and carefully cleaned the area, degreased it, and dried carefully.
I then looked around on the internet for any glue that would withstand at least 120-150°C continuously and was liquid enough to flow inside the crack.
The perfect candidate was Cyanoacrylate glue, normal superglue. cyanoacrylate can resist up to 260°C before decomposing and is inert and non toxic, moreover has a very low viscosity and flows freely inside any crack for capillary effect.
It will set and dry in less than 30 seconds and hardens by the humidity in the air (perfect for wet to be places).
So I first deployed a thin layer of super glue all over the crack and waited 5 minutes for the glue to flow into the crack and harden, then i applied a generous layer of glue all over the tip of the water injector inlet so that it will seal completely with the bottom hole and prevent most of the crack to be exposed to pressure.
Mounted it, waited 10 minutes for it to dry in closed environment, then tried it with a long coffee to test for maximum pressure for longest time.
So far, after 5 coffees there have not been major leaks, the glue seems to resist pretty well.
Of course the water inlet is now completely sealed with the body, in case the cylinder needs to be replaced i would have to saw it off....
;)

• Saeco vienna superautomatica sometime no brew Beitrag #27
A
amaurot
Teetrinker
update
everything still working properly and no leaks!!!

• Saeco vienna superautomatica sometime no brew Beitrag #28
Coffecup
Coffecup
Espressotrinker
Vollautomat
Hello

That's great, great fun and always good coffee.

Thank you for your feedback.

Regards
Coffecup

• Saeco vienna superautomatica sometime no brew Beitrag #29
A
amaurot
Teetrinker
still going very well!
i'd like a bit stronger coffee but that's good already

• Saeco vienna superautomatica sometime no brew Beitrag #30
Coffecup
Coffecup
Espressotrinker
Vollautomat
Hi,

you have to take the cover off the machine. The right of the board, under the feeder (for the open coil of the metering-ground coffee), you see a lever with a locking mechanism. The lever is secured by an adjustment protection cover before adjustment. Unscrew the two screws and move the lever to a grid, seen from in front of the machine to the right. You can also make two grid but then the brew torments very, transmission damage may result.
So a grid is 100% sure to adjust, tighten two screws, should cover it and after the first cup you know the difference at residue can determine the thickness (more ground coffee).

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Saeco vienna superautomatica sometime no brew

Oben