How to adjust Delonghi coffee machine GRINDING time ?

Diskutiere How to adjust Delonghi coffee machine GRINDING time ? im DeLonghi Forum im Bereich *** Sonstige Kaffeevollautomaten ***; Hello everyone, I would like to ask if someone knows how to adjust the coffee grinding time on delonghi machines manual method or programming...
  • How to adjust Delonghi coffee machine GRINDING time ? Beitrag #1
th3byci
th3byci
Teetrinker
Hello everyone,
I would like to ask if someone knows how to adjust the coffee grinding time on delonghi machines manual method or programming method (like EEPROM), i think there is a way to do it because i have a delonghi primadonna S that have (Tot. Coffees : 16380, Tot. Milk: 170, Dead. Water: 2527) and the grinding time is like 18-20 seconds but when i did an eeprom reset (so basically it will act like a brand new machine) the grinding time changed to 10 seconds only and when i reflashed the old EEPROM the grinding time back to 20 seconds. so does anyone know what controls the grinding time ? (conditions like number of tries without coffee beans or something like that)
Thank You!

• How to adjust Delonghi coffee machine GRINDING time ? Beitrag #2
Ano
Ano
Espressotrinker
The machine counts the number of turns of the motor of the infuser, using an Hall sensor and magnets in the motor wheel.
Based on that, it can more or less measure the thickness of the coffee pad. And then it adjusts the grinding time accordingly.

• How to adjust Delonghi coffee machine GRINDING time ? Beitrag #3
th3byci
th3byci
Teetrinker
The machine counts the number of turns of the motor of the infuser, using an Hall sensor and magnets in the motor wheel.
Based on that, it can more or less measure the thickness of the coffee pad. And then it adjusts the grinding time accordingly.
So is there a way to adjust the grinding time by modifying the Hall sensor or the magnets placement ?

• How to adjust Delonghi coffee machine GRINDING time ? Beitrag #4
th3byci
th3byci
Teetrinker
I think there is also another way using the eeprom since i already tried flashing a firmware with different eeproms and the grinding time changed

• How to adjust Delonghi coffee machine GRINDING time ? Beitrag #5
R
Richard-53
Kaffee Junkie
Pulvermenge

Gemessen wird der Hub des Brühkolbens über die Umdrehungen der Antriebsspindel.
Die Spindel hat ein M 9 Gewinde das eine Steigung von 1,25 mm pro Umdrehung hat.
Der Hallsensor am Antrieb hat 4 Magnete und somit ist die Genauigkeit ¼ Umdrehung 0,3125 mm. Beim Einschalten überprüft die Elektronik den kompletten Fahrweg der Brüheinheit und die Elektronik kann nun anhand der Impulse die Genaue Position der BG auf 0,3125 mm ermitteln.
Auf diese Weise ermittelt die Elektronik wie viel Pulver in der Brühkammer ist oder auch nicht.
Auf die in der Software hinterlegten Daten der aktuellen Messung der Impulse wir dann auch die Mahlzeit der Kaffeemühle geregelt.
Aus diesem Grunde ist es auch extrem wichtig, dass der Hallsensor saubere Impulse liefer und auch der ober und untere Endschalter müssen saubere Schaltsignale abgeben da sonst die Messwerte verfälscht werden.
Siehe auch https://saeco-support-forum.de/threads/pruefvorrichtung-fuer-mikroschalter.64206/.
Daher Mein Rat keine gebrauchten Mikroschalter einsetzen die nicht exakt geprüft wurden.
Durch Alterung oxidieren die Kontakte (Übergangswiderstand) und durch das Erlahmen der Schaltfeder nimmt der Kontaktdruck ab was sich auch auf das Schaltverhalten auswirkt.
Bei einer abgenutzten Spindelmutter kommt es natürlich auch zu Fehlmessungen.

Gruß
Richard-53

• How to adjust Delonghi coffee machine GRINDING time ? Beitrag #6
Ano
Ano
Espressotrinker
@th3byci : So regardless the EEPROM contents that you flash, after some time the grinding time will become equal. The machine just needs some time to adjust the grinding time based on the measured pulses.

Thema:

How to adjust Delonghi coffee machine GRINDING time ?

Oben