Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread

Diskutiere Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread im DeLonghi Forum im Bereich *** Sonstige Kaffeevollautomaten ***; Do you have the Delonghi code file 5213216151 ?
  • Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #541
Palatino-User
Palatino-User
Espressotrinker
Do you have the Delonghi code file 5213216151 ?

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #543
Palatino-User
Palatino-User
Espressotrinker
  • Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #544
Ano
Ano
Espressotrinker
Because the EEPROM is empty now. The machine needs to be initialized, according to the instructions on the display ;-)
It's exactly the same as when you buy a new power board.

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #545
Palatino-User
Palatino-User
Espressotrinker
The machine has no display. The control unit does not display anything. How should I initialize something there?

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #546
Ano
Ano
Espressotrinker
I asked earlier "But before you started with the PicKit, there was someting on the screen?". Then you replied "No, nothing". Seems as funny answer then ;-)

Normally you have to tap hot water first.

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #547
Palatino-User
Palatino-User
Espressotrinker
Tap the hot water button does not work, no reaction

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #548
B
badyl02
Teetrinker
ECAM22.360S
From working machine.

Anhänge
  • ECAM22.360S_5213216581.zip
    307,9 KB · Aufrufe: 192
  • Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: Ano
  • Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #549
Ano
Ano
Espressotrinker
Thank for posting! However, I don't see rightaway how I can flash these files using my PicKit2 device... (not with the simple PicKit2 software nor with the MPLAB IDE software). So I guess some study is needed before I can flash it with my PicKit ;-)

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #550
J
JozefG
Teetrinker
hello. I have problem with Prima donna esam 6600 with grinder time. If I restore EEprom to default value (FF) and try to fill cup of coffee, the first cup is OK, grinding time is around 7 second at normal taste, but if I make second cup, time of grinding coffee machine make correction at for example for 3-4 second.
I dont hnow where can be the problem, I tryed to upload other versions of software, but coffee machine make still time correction of grinding.
What can cause this problem?

What means SW release POW and SW release DWN in statistic?

Thanks for reply.
Regards, Jozef
Slovak republic

In german:(from translator)
hallo. Ich habe ein Problem mit Prima donna esam 6600 mit Schleifzeit. Wenn ich eeprom auf den Standardwert (FF) zurücksetze und versuche, eine Tasse Kaffee einzufüllen, ist die erste Tasse in Ordnung. Die Mahldauer beträgt bei normalem Geschmack etwa 7 Sekunden Beispiel für 3-4 Sekunden.
Ich weiß nicht, wo das Problem liegen kann. Ich habe versucht, andere Softwareversionen hochzuladen, aber die Kaffeemaschine korrigiert das Zerkleinern nach wie vor.
Was kann dieses Problem verursachen?

Was bedeutet SW-Release POW und SW-Release DWN in der Statistik?

Danke für die Antwort.
Grüße, Joseph Slowakia

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #551
Ano
Ano
Espressotrinker
In that case maybe the little pcb underneath the Bruegruppemotor (with an Hall-sensor) is defective. It counts the revelations and uses this to calculate the thickness of the coffee puck and adjusts the grinding time, if necessary.

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #552
J
JozefG
Teetrinker
Ok thanks for Advice.
I will try to change it from ESAM 3400 there is no problem with making correction grinding time. At morning I replaced all electrolyt capacitor, I mean, that capacity and ESR will be for 12 years lower and bad, but I didnt try if it some changes does.
So I will change PCB with hall sensors.
regards, Jozef

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #553
J
JozefG
Teetrinker
Hello. I try to replace all mechanism with brewing unit which I know that is OK and grinding time will be automatic rise and fall as I changed coffee taste. So Ithink, that problem will be in small PCB with hall sensor. But I dont explain it, why all moving process goes fine, but only in coffee pressure sequence will electronic board lost steps. Its, very interesting. So I will know for future, which direct I must go, if will have problem with grinding time.
Thansk lot.

Regards, Jozef

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #554
Ano
Ano
Espressotrinker
Thank for posting! However, I don't see rightaway how I can flash these files using my PicKit2 device... (not with the simple PicKit2 software nor with the MPLAB IDE software). So I guess some study is needed before I can flash it with my PicKit ;-)
Anyone found out how to convert the file to a format that can be used by the PicKit? Thanks.

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #555
Ano
Ano
Espressotrinker
  • Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #556
H
Hallo_spencer
Teetrinker
Ist alles auf den Fotos in der Zip Datei zusehen. Ist 52....

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #557
Ano
Ano
Espressotrinker
Ok! Also 5213212681 ;-)

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #558
J
JozefG
Teetrinker
Hello Everybody. I solved problem with grinding time definitely. Problem wasnt in HALL sensor board. At the moment, grinding time will be rised and fall after change taste, but only some days.
Problem was with MCU. The number of writing cycle to internal EEPROM was exceeded and then the value in eeprom was writting with mistake and value of thickness coffe pogs was stored with mistake and will be grinding time adapted according to bad value readed from eeprom.
After replace MCU by new one, I recorded program with all FF in eeprom, after than coffee mashine goes well, Grindig time for normal taste is around 6 second even after one month.

SO PROBLEM WITH GRINDIG TIME SOLVED BY MCU CHANGE. NEW MCU HAD RECORD OLD PROGRAM ONLY.

Now i need help with connecting extern cooler and light to EABI 6600 displayboard.
Have anybody schematics of this connection? how semiconductors is around this connection (some resistors, diode, transistor)?? its connector J3.

Or have anybody schematics of displayboard ESAM 6600 EX3 where is X6 connectors?
Thanks lot.

Regards, Jozef Grolmus

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #559
Ano
Ano
Espressotrinker
The number of writing cycle to internal EEPROM was exceeded
Do you assume that or did you check this?
SO PROBLEM WITH GRINDIG TIME SOLVED BY MCU CHANGE.
Good to hear. I assumed all these 'grinding time cases' could be solved by just erasing the EEPROM part of the MCU, but that was not apparently not sufficient in your case and an entire MCU swap was necessary.
Now i need help with connecting extern cooler and light to EABI 6600 displayboard.
Picture?
Or have anybody schematics of displayboard ESAM 6600 EX3 where is X6 connectors?
No... :-(

• Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread Beitrag #560
J
JozefG
Teetrinker
Hello Ano

As first, I erased eeprom, but problem with short grindig time was a few day later same.
I dont know how many parameters are stored to internal eeprom, but only statistic is not. It must be store some working parameters. And standard eeprom had around 100 000 cycles for writing, without mistake. When is exceed it can by make problem as I had.
And write to eeprom will be not only once if I power on coffee machine. I could be more then one time.
Only swap by new one cause that grinding time is correct now.
One demonstration of faulty writting or reading was, that I can store quantity of watter to cofee button, if I hold it press, coffee machine grinding very short... that was One symptom of problem with internal eeprom. I find out only from my experience with another 8-bit microcontroler, wich I use in my work.
So This could someone help, If only erasing eeprom will not help.

Schematics of displaybord for EABI6600 didnt you have?

thanks

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thema:

Program Data (PIC) verschiedene DeLonghi Maschinen - Diskussionsthread

Oben