Frage Stratos: Brühgruppe blockiert dann Varistor abgeraucht

Diskutiere Stratos: Brühgruppe blockiert dann Varistor abgeraucht im ..:: Stratos ::.. Forum im Bereich *** SAECO / Philips ***; Gründe für fehlenden Potenzialwechsel Hallo Harry, Was könnten die Gründe für den geringen Potenzialwechsel sein? Viele Grüße, Spica
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Stratos: Brühgruppe blockiert dann Varistor abgeraucht Beitrag #21
S
spica
Teetrinker
Gründe für fehlenden Potenzialwechsel

Hallo Harry,
Das ist kein eindeutiger Potenzialwechsel. Gemessen wird immer gegen GND.

Was könnten die Gründe für den geringen Potenzialwechsel sein?

Viele Grüße,

Spica

• Stratos: Brühgruppe blockiert dann Varistor abgeraucht Beitrag #22
Z
Zoltan
Teetrinker
Hallo,

Neue Mikroschalter garantieren nicht, daß das Schaltsignal auch den Mikroprozessorpin erreicht .... MS-Getriebe-M6BV1-7
Wichtig ist auch eine Leichtgängigkeit von Brühgruppe und Getriebe.

mfg
Harry

Hello!
Can you help me? I have a tk97av1-2. I don't know what is R23, what I sign in picture.

Anhänge
  • DSC_0236.jpg
    DSC_0236.jpg
    79,1 KB · Aufrufe: 56
  • Stratos: Brühgruppe blockiert dann Varistor abgeraucht Beitrag #23
traebbe
traebbe
Espressotrinker
Vollautomat
Solis Master 5000 Digital
Hi Zoltan,
welcome to the show :D
IS it really a R?
Think it is another item, looks like the flash-ROM, the counter of total coffee.
Could you post the name of the part?
Should be named as IC2.

Regards

traebbe

• Stratos: Brühgruppe blockiert dann Varistor abgeraucht Beitrag #24
Z
Zoltan
Teetrinker
Hi Zoltan,
welcome to the show :D
IS it really a R?
Think it is another item, looks like the flash-ROM, the counter of total coffee.
Could you post the name of the part?
Should be named as IC2.

Regards

traebbe

Sorry. You are right. It is IC2. What is number?

• Stratos: Brühgruppe blockiert dann Varistor abgeraucht Beitrag #25
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

R23 is the SMD Resistor (4k7) above the R23-tag. IC2=TL7705 watches the stabilized 5 VDC and creates the reset pulses for the microprocessor.
Looking at your board I believe your soldered a wire to diode D11 which is part of the discrete rectifier bridge in the 5 VDC power supply an created an overvoltage.
The overvoltage blew IC2.
The capacitors in the vicinity of IC2 have values of 4.7 µF and 22 µF and are connected with IC2.
Check the values of the capacitors. It's proof of my wild guess about IC2=TL7705.

regards
Harry

• Stratos: Brühgruppe blockiert dann Varistor abgeraucht Beitrag #26
Z
Zoltan
Teetrinker
Hi,

R23 is the SMD Resistor (4k7) above the R23-tag. IC2=TL7705 watches the stabilized 5 VDC and creates the reset pulses for the microprocessor.
Looking at your board I believe your soldered a wire to diode D11 which is part of the discrete rectifier bridge in the 5 VDC power supply an created an overvoltage.
The capacitors in the vicinity of IC2 have values of 4.7 µF and 22 µF and are connected with IC2.
Check the values of the capacitors. It's proof of my wild guess about IC2=TL7705.

regards
Harry

I change capacitors (4,7 and 22), but the display nur flicker. IC2 is generated problem?

• Stratos: Brühgruppe blockiert dann Varistor abgeraucht Beitrag #27
Z
Zoltan
Teetrinker
  • Stratos: Brühgruppe blockiert dann Varistor abgeraucht Beitrag #28
Z
Zoltan
Teetrinker
Hi,

Looking at your board I believe your soldered a wire to diode D11 which is part of the discrete rectifier bridge in the 5 VDC power supply and created an overvoltage.

regards
Harry

The boiler was cadence.

• Stratos: Brühgruppe blockiert dann Varistor abgeraucht Beitrag #29
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

Check the power supply .... M6AV10 - 5 VDC .... the supply is unstable. Change the capacitors 470 µF and 22 µF.
Does the background light flicker and/or the displayed text ??

regards
Harry

• Stratos: Brühgruppe blockiert dann Varistor abgeraucht Beitrag #30
Z
Zoltan
Teetrinker
Hi,

Check the power supply .... M6AV10 - 5 VDC .... the supply is unstable. Change the capacitors 470 µF and 22 µF.
Does the background light flicker and/or the displayed text ??

regards
Harry

The displayed don't write text, nur simply background flickker (wanly)

• Stratos: Brühgruppe blockiert dann Varistor abgeraucht Beitrag #31
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

The display does not show text because the main microprocessor does not boot. If the display controller boots you should see this picture .... KeineDaten
In order to boot both processors need a stable 5 VDC power source.
The voltage of the background light is not critical.

regards
Harry

• Stratos: Brühgruppe blockiert dann Varistor abgeraucht Beitrag #32
S
spica
Teetrinker
An den Mikroprozessorpins muß ein Potenzialwechsel erkennbar sein, wenn der Mikroschalter betätigt wird. Meine Skizze der M6BV1-7 muß natürlich auf Deine Platine TK97AV1-2 übersetzt werden. Auch die Bauteilebezeichnungen sind vermutlich anders. Bei der Vielzahl der Saeco-Platinen ist es leider nicht möglich punktgenaue Skizzen für jede Platine zu erstellen.

Hallo Harry,

Vielen Dank noch einmal für Deine Hilfe. Da ich kein Elektronikexperte bin, habe ich irgendwann aufgegeben, den Fehler auf der Platine selbst zu finden. Ich habe in den sauren Apfel gebissen und eine neue Platine gekauft (hat lange gedauert, bis ich sie hatte). Jetzt funktioniert die Maschine wieder.

Viele Grüße

Spica

• Stratos: Brühgruppe blockiert dann Varistor abgeraucht Beitrag #33
Z
Zoltan
Teetrinker
Hi,

The display does not show text because the main microprocessor does not boot. If the display controller boots you should see this picture .... KeineDaten

regards
Harry

Hi!
I check the 5VDC, it is ok, but the display don't work, it is dark. Have You a idea what is the problem?

• Stratos: Brühgruppe blockiert dann Varistor abgeraucht Beitrag #34
Z
Zoltan
Teetrinker
Hi,

regards
Harry

Hi!
I check the 5VDC, it is ok, but the display don't work, it is dark. Have You a idea what is the problem?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Stratos: Brühgruppe blockiert dann Varistor abgeraucht

Oben